Make it double

Maybe the tracker was broken
Yes, that's it
Dream told himself that there was no way of his friend Bad be a vampire, there was no way, Darryl didn't fits with what vampire looks like. Yes, there is no way.

Thinking about the possibility of a vampire near them, dream put his special necklace (that cause a allergy reaction on vampires) and went to find everyone.

                       ~Time skip~

Zak was sitting next to clay on the table, the group was having a good time, everyone was laughing of Bad's story, everything was perfect.... Until skeppy starting to sneezing.

At first was pretty soft, but at the end of lunch, he was having a real allergy reaction and rushed in to the hospital with a6d and Bad.

Dream, Tapl and Spifey was on dreams kitchen when they received the message that Zak was miraculously well. This maid Clay think, first Bad, now Skeppy... It was either all of his friends been Vampires or none of them be one and his hunter supplies are broken.

And he know for a fact that nothing was broken

And this scared him

He didn't want to hurt his friends

But he was afraid about what his "friends" could do with him

You see, in his whole life, Clay was told that Vampires were monsters that played with their victim before killed them, was he one of this victim? He was afraid.

There was one more Vampire to find

And then.... The Hunt Start