Just a normal day

Why? Why should he woke up so early? Zak couldn't stop cursing a6d mentally. The French guy decided to teach him everything about the Vampire World, and well.... Vincent had a bad sleep schedule and figured out that the best time for this was at 5 am.

A6d lend they to a abandoned dumping ground, and decide to start.

"Why couldn't Bad teach me? We wouldn't woke me that early" he yawned.

"Well, Bad hate being a vampire AND he can't control you if anything go wrong"

He had a point.

"So....what I have to do?"

"I think you are a Feiticeiro, so I don't know much about your powers, but I can help you with flying and normal Vampire stuff...plus, if you ever lost control, contact me immediately"

"Okay...."

"Oh! I know that is your secret but there are a full Vampire society, so.... don't tell it to anyone that you don't trust completely"

"Got it!"

"Now, let's start!"

                      ~time skip~

"Skeppy, please, you just need to focos a little bit more ..."

"No, I give up!"

Zak was upside down in the air, he could fly, but he didn't know how to move or how to stop.

"At least try to go back to the floor!"

The boy closed his eyes, when he opened he smash on the floor

"Ouch!"

"Yeah! You did it!"

"Shut up!"

"Okay okay..... Let's go, it is 11 am and we need to lunch"

"Wait.... IT'S ALREADY 11 AM?!"

"Let's go, my student"

~

Hi! I am on a family trip, so is been really hard to write, I am sorry :(

Btw, I forget to say that every draw you see in this fanfiction it's mine, never steal someone else's art!!

Bye~~