Chap:21

He stared to lean in for a hug. He held me tightly. "Good morning cutie." He said caressing my hair softly. "Morning." I replied smiling. I then heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "Good morning you two." My dad said walking towards the couch. "Uhh m-morning dad..I didn't know you were home." I said still snuggling Jungkook. "Your mom and I came home yesterday late at night..we saw you sleeping and we didn't want to wake you." He said smiling at Jungkook.

"Oh umm dad this is Jungkook....my friend from school." I said looking at my dad as we stood up. Jungkook bowed and shook his hand.  My dad left the room. "I should uhhh get going..." he said scratching behind his neck. "Y-yeah." I walked him towards the door. Suddenly I hugged him. "Thank you.....for everything." I said pulling away. He smiled and said "No problem." And he left. I slowed the door and leaned on it. I held my chest and my heart was beating so fast.

I walked back to the living room. I took my phone and saw it was 1pm. I opened my text messages. It was from Jimin. Hey Y/n you wanna see a movie later around 6? I replied sure.I went upstairs to finish homework before I leave.

Timeskip to date time*

I was getting ready to go on my date. I was pretty excited but something was holding me back. I just could feel it. I was so excited when he asked me. But now I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I brushed off my negative thoughts and left the house.

Senior year is almost over. Soon it's gonna be graduation. I transferred to this school just before final exams. So I need to study. I saw Jimin and damn he look so adorable

 I saw Jimin and damn he look so adorable

Man he's so cute. I walked up to him. "Hai," "Hey, you look so pretty." I blushed and said, "Thank you.." "Shall we?" He said lending me his hand. I nodded and held his soft hands. We entered the cinema.

Timeskip to after movie

The movie was pretty good. We were now eating ice cream and walking around the city. "Listen....Y/n......ever since I met you...I've really like you...so I was kinda hoping if you could.......be my girlfriend?" I was shocked at his questioned. I wanted to say yes but something deep down said to hold back. "Umm  can you give me some time to think?" I said looking at him. "Sure take your time.." he said smiling. He dropped me off at home. He kissed my cheek and bid me goodbye.