Prologue: Discovery.

In a village town called Gracie Hills, two anthropomorphic female Foxes are relaxing inside a spa bath from having to do several mission duties across the kingdom borders. Neither of them haven't got a relaxing spa time for so long that they mostly grab any decent missions in order to afford any meals and drinks.

The first one has short blue hair, blue & white fur, blue eyes, and E-cups breast size.

The other one has long blonde hair, light brown & white fur, blue eyes with a slight of green, and F-cups breast size.

The two foxes had their eyes closed, but one of them thought of something and spoke up.

"Hey Samus?" The blue fox said.

"Yeah?" The blonde fox named Samus hums.

"Do you ever wonder sometimes if what we're doing is right?"

Samus opened one of her eyes and look at her blue friend.

"What brought this up Krystal?"

"Sorry, what I meant is how long are we gonna take on going through missions? Surely we do have enough credits to quit and find places to go like maybe start a family. Even if we can't find our hidden potential ability, we don't stand a chance against the tournament and those higher up officials."

Samus scratches the back of her head and hums to herself.

"You do have a point Krystal, even our previous contractors quit and got hired by those bastards."

Krystal grabs some of the water and rubs her face in it.

"So what should we do now?"

"I'll think of something, it can't be long until the next ceremony begins. Besides, after we get done in the spa, we better go improve our training elsewhere. Maybe we can go to one of the dojo gyms to train our bodies and mind."

While the two friends continue to talk, they were interrupted when a knock is heard.

*knock knock knock*

"Come in!" Krystal shouted.

A female anthro Tiger enters into the spa who appears to be panting from running. She has hunting clothing, light brown medium hair, yellow eyes, orange & white fur with black stripes, and C-cups breast size.

"Flora! What brings you here?" Krystal says greeting her friend.

Slowing down her breathing and panting, Flora inhales and exhales in order to speak up.

"I found something outside the Dusk Woods."

"What, like a big treasure?"

"I don't know, but it looks like a big ship I never seen before in any other places. If we don't do something soon, those barbaric hunters would eventually find it and perhaps tear it to pieces for possible loot to sell."

Surprised by this sudden news, Krystal and Samus looked at each other with big smiles.

"This could our biggest chance of a lifetime Samus. Flora, meet us somewhere close by and grab anything you need. We'll finish cleaning up and get dressed before we grab up gears."

Nodding, Flora exits the spa and heads over to grab some supplies.

Eight minutes later, both Samus and Krystal got dressed up and met with Flora by a shop.

"So Flora, where exactly in the Dusk forest is this mysterious ship you keep talking about?"

"If I remember correctly, it's right close by the waterfall and Coral cave."