⚫️In Endgame pt.2⚫️

Bruce Banner
Smart Hulk/Bruce volunteered to snap the gauntlet that Tony made to bring everyone back rom 5 years ago. I was really worried; since I have no idea what will happen to his hand, or even his arm. The stones are too powerful—hell, maybe the Hulk himself couldn't survive the snap.

Tony ordered FRIDAY to close all security system, so that it wouldn't destroy the whole compound, "You ready?" I asked, placing my small hand on his Hulk-size biceps

He nodded, "Let's do this," He answered as I back away

He slowly slip the small, Iron Gauntlet in his large, green hand as the gauntlet adjust for Bruce. Once it was secure on his wrist, Bruce started yelling, groaning and panting in pain as swirling, bright, sparking light ran up his arm—burning it. I gasped as I was about to approach him, but Steve held me back.

"Bruce, are you okay?!" I called out

He tried to answer back, but the pain is still circulating on his arm, but he was able to nod back. He pushed himself to lift his burning arm as he snapped his fingers and a bright radiated in the room. As the light faded, Bruce laid on the floor—panting and helpless. Tony healed his burned arm as I kneeled down beside and held his hand and I was crying.

"Why...a—are..you crying?" He questioned

You sniffled, "I—I was just worried.. that you m—might die.." You tried to explain, without being a sobbing mess

He chuckled at your reaction but when he looked up to the window, everything went black.

Thor Odinson
You joined Rocket and Bruce to go "New Asgard" to visit Thor—who rules the land like he's the president. We sat on the back of the pickup truck and drove us there.

When we got to his house, we were greeted by the rotting smell of like something died in there—according to Rocket. Bruce called out to Thor as he replied back when we got to the living area. My eyes widened on Thor's state.

"Thor.. is that you?" I asked, slowly approaching

His body isn't big and muscular anymore, he has more—definitely more fats in his body and hair and beard grew longer. His face looks very tired.

He looked at me with the same expression as he opened a bottle of beer, "Yes..."

"You look like a melted ice cream.." Rocket commented

Loki Laufeyson
Me, Thor and Rocket are now transported to Asgard back to 2014. We went to the dungeon, so no guards will see us. We pass by some prisoners and they were lewdly commented how sexy I am and I flipped them off. We heard a guard coming a by and we quietly pass by another cell.

But then I stopped when I caught a glimpse of a familiar locks of black hair. It was Loki, locked up. Thor once told me that Loki was locked up in Asgard because of what he did to New York. He saw me and stared at me for a second, but turned away. I felt my heart aching because he doesn't remember anything.

"(Y/N)! Come on!" Rocked called as I sadly complied

I miss my Prince

Sam Wilson
Thanos stood with his death army—ready to fight back and destroy the Earth. He released more of his war dogs along with the Black Order. Steve, Tony and Thor were exhausted and hopeless—lying on the ground with dirt and bruises.

The moment was helpless and gloomy, but a light erupted behind you. Came out was the King of Wakanda, T'Challa—along with Okoye and Shuri. It worked. The snap worked. And someone flew out of the tunnel and I grinned happily. It was Sam.

He landed next to me and helped me up. Once I got on my feet and I jumped and hugged him tight.

"I miss you.." I sniffled

"I miss you too," He replied with love

Hello hello! Miss me luvs lol🤣

Anyways, BYE READERS🌟, AUTHOR OUT💫

-ʲ🌌

Avengers Boyfriend ScenariosOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara