Official

It was a long drive back to school. It got more awkward by the second, and it seemed as if we'd avoided eye contact about 10 times. "Ahzani." he said aloud breaking the silence. I turned to face him. "Yeah." He scratched his head and shifted his focus on me. "So what does this mean? Where do we go from here?" The question appalled me. What am I missing?

"Huh?" I asked clearly confused. He sighed deeply. "Us, I mean Ahzani your beautiful. I've been trying to get with you since freshman year. But like I said you've always turned me down. All I need is one chance." Damn. Now I was stuck. I'd expected him to be on the same page. In it for the sex. I really didn't know what to say.

I leaned up in my seat. "Well..." I glanced over to see him him looking deep into my eyes. Just then the car shifted and swerved, nearly missing a brinks truck. "Mike!" I screamed. His eyes widened and it seemed as if he snapped out if his trance. "Woops." he chuckled nervously. I couldn't help but laugh.

"You really suck at driving." I teased. "Walk then." he joked shoving me. We arrived, and as soon as we were about to head inside he grabbed my hand. "Promise you'll think about it." "I already have." I responded grinning. His eyes lit up. I leaned forward and kissed him. It felt right. It made me forget about everything. Every problem, every obstacle, even myself. I needed this. I needed him. But I had to play smart. I couldn't let this sudden lust or whatever it was throw me off course. I was losing sight of what was really important and I had to snap out out of it.

"Great, see you tonight?" he asked pulling me close to his chest. "Definitely." I said smiling ear to ear.

Hours later the dismissal bell rang, sending everyone in a frenzy to get to their cars and buses. I spotted my Grey Honda Accord and hussled towards it. Just as I was sliding my key in the door. I felt his lips on my neck along with his hands on my waist. I turned around slowly . "What?" He then kissed me sliding his tongue in my mouth, biting my lip, and kissing me again. "That's what." he smirked. I was at a loss for words. "Come on Mike we're gonna be late bro." His friend Cory called.

"Text me?" he asked while giving me his number. "Bett." I pulled him close once more for a goodbye kiss. He ran off to his friends, and I pulled off heading back home. When I got back I didn't see Cruella's car in the driveway. I didn't bother knocking, besides I had a key anyway.

I walked inside and put my bags up. "Monica I'm home." I called. There was no reply. I walked inside the kitchen and there she lay on the floor with a bottle of chardonnay in her hand. I was really getting tired of this shit. It seemed like every week day Monica was drunk. I walked upstairs to my room and pulled down my frame of my victims pictures.

So far I've gotten away with 3 murders. I wasn't proud of it. The murder part, but a part of me felt as if they deserved it. I shuttered at their faces. Ricky was the first. We dated freshman year. He'd cheated on me with my best friend. So homecoming night I ran him off the bridge. Leon was the next we went together Junior year. Things were all good until I'd found him in bed with his ex. I set him up on a date. I poisoned his drink and buried him in the forest.

I just couldn't control my anger. But something assured me that Mike was different. Well, I hoped. I stuffed the frame in the chest in my closet. I then pulled out my phone and sent him a text.

Me: Hey babe ;)

Him: Wassup beautiful?

Me: Nm, Wby?

Him: Waiting on you, come see me love?

Me: Bett, give me a hour.

Him: Fasho.