Entry 27

━━
Dancing through our house
With the ghost of you.
~Ghost Of You, 5 Seconds Of Summer
━━

The clock struck 3AM when Taeyong was jolted awake from his sleep. He felt uncomfortable, his throat felt dry and his limbs felt cold, he could sense that something bad had happened. He restlessly took the glass of water from his bed stand and drank it completely.

He didn't feel like sleeping so he just went out in his balcony. He was looking at his potted plants when a wave of sudden cold air gushed past him, sending shivers down his spine and just then his phone started ringing with Jina's sister's name flashing on the screen.

" T-taeyong?."

"Yes Minkyung?"

"You should come to the hospital."

"J-Jina, she's gone." She sobbed through the other line.

Taeyong didn't even bother looking at himself before rushing to the hospital, he barged into Jina's room to see a couple of people solemnly standing there, mourning a loss.

He walked closer to Jina, pushed past a few people and saw her lifeless body lying there. Her mother sat beside her bed, her hands, tightly holding the cold ones as she cried hysterically over her dead daughter.

Taeyong felt numb, he couldn't hear anything, he felt the air was still around him, his lungs felt restricted and his heart was ripping apart. But he was still composed enough, without a word, he went beside the bed and intertwined his fingers with Jina's thin cold ones, "Hey baby." He whispered, caressing her cheek softly.

"Wake up please." He whispered again, his tears threatening to fall from his eyes as a wave of emotions ran inside.

"I love you so much my love. Rest well." He said smiling through his tears, bidding her a peaceful farewell as he left one last kiss on her forehead.

━━

Jina's funeral was held and was attended by her close friends and relatives. Everyone said she was at a better place now. Jina's mom wasn't doing any well, she didn't cry anymore but she felt dead inside.

As for Taeyong, his mom tried his best comforting him and somehow he survived the funeral. After the funeral ended, he went to Jina's room, he thought that place still might feel like Jina, he assumed that the warm rosy perfume in her room will act as a comforting embrace.

He entered the place and admired its aura, a small smile creeping up his face when he saw a photo frame of Jina. He was just walking around when Minkyung, her sister, entered the room.

"Hey." She greeted with a small smile.

"Hi." He replied back.

She sighed as she braced herself before talking him, "There's something Jina wanted you to have." She said and walked closer to him.

"What is it?" He asked curiously like a little child. He wanted to treasure anything that was even remotely related to Jina.

"Here." She said, handing him a pastel blue diary, "Jina told me not to give it to you but I could feel that she wanted you to keep it, I'm her sister after all." She chuckled.

"Thank you Minkyung. I'll take care of it." He thanked her to which she replied with a smile and left the room, leaving him with Jina's last possession.

Taeyong examined the diary carefully and then opened it when a letter fell on the ground. He picked it up and noticed something was written on it.

To Taeyong,