Epilogue

━━
I'll be by your side
You know I'll take your hand
~Keep Holding On, Avril Lavigne
━━

Two years later....

Taeyong took a month off from university after Jina's death to cope up with things, he wasn't in the right mental state. He read Jina's letter and the blue diary everyday.

Temporary Happiness he said. Until one day when his mom sat down to talk to him but she only asked one question

Would Jina be happy with all this?

And then he decided to go back to his university, study well and graduate. He visited Jina's grave whenever he had time, he went there and just spoke to her for hours, sharing everything that happened.

"Congratulations to all the students on your graduation, wishing you a lively future."

"Taeyong-ah! Let's go! The boys are going to the bar down the street!" A girl called him, she wasn't that tall but was very pretty, short brown hair, small face.

"You guys go ahead, I'll join y'all in an hour. I have to visit someone." He said with a small smile.

"Okay bye Taeyong, see you there." She said and shyly pecked his cheek.

"Bye Areum." He kissed her forehead before she left.

Taeyong went to visit Jina. He placed a small bouquet of Lily of the Nile flowers that he picked up on his way, on the grave, those were her favourite flowers, they only bloomed in Summer.

"So how have you been? I didn't get to see you in a while." He asked sitting down there, "I graduated today! It was amazing you know, mom and dad looked so happy, my sister couldn't visit but that's okay." He spoke enthusiastically but then paused and smiled.

"So I'm going out with this girl, her name is Areum." He smiled again at her memory. "She is a nice girl, I met her at the library a few months ago. I told her about you, she wanted to visit you, I'll bring her someday."

"Areum makes me happy Jina. I guess I'm finally moving on. But Jina, that doesn't mean I'll forget you. You're my first love baby, you'll always be there"

The End

Thank you for reading Summer!