Author's Note!

Hello all! This is my very first fanfic, although I have had this idea and been building on it for quite some time.

It should stay fairly canon at least through Season 3 of the anime and a bit further into the manga but obviously I may change it a bit for the stories sake. And depending on where Isayama takes the story it may trail off further down the line (I am not caught up on the manga).

A couple things I wanted to mention though.

There will be some mentions of sensitive topics like rape or violence throughout the story. I am not planning on getting too detailed, particularly with the former, but they will be mentioned. As such, I am marking the story as Mature and will be putting a trigger warning notice at the start and end of any sections in the chapter that mention or describe these topics, so please feel free to skip over those parts if these are sensitive subjects for you.

Secondly, I will not be giving you an exact age but I am writing mainly as you being a few years older than Eren (3-4ish years) as I am not comfortable having Levi developing a romantic relationship with a minor that much younger than him (you are young when you first meet him though, this story will begin a bit before the start of the main AoT storyline). You can be however old you are though or however old you choose to be lol there just may be some parts where you are written as around that age range. It's easier for me to write you that way, I'm sorry!

Third, No Regrets is NOT factored into/canon in this storyline.  Levi's meeting of Erwin (and you) will be a little different. So there is no Isabel or Furlan in Levi's past in this storyline. Sorry! There MAY be a mention of another character (essentially just use of his name) from No Regrets but it will not matter if you have read or watched it, as the No Regrets storyline does not factor into this one at all, only the fact that Levi was born in the underground.

Lastly, I do not own Attack on Titan or any of its characters. They belong to Hajime Isayama.

And obviously I do not own you! :)

Cover Image does not belong to me either.

Also, in case you are new to X readers:

Y/N = Your first name

L/N = Last name

E/C = Eye Color

H/C = Hair Color

Added note/clarification, this will be a long story. It is a Levi x Reader x Eren but not every single chapter will have Levi and/or Eren, which is why I have also noted it as an Attack on Titan x Reader in the title. Also Eren (and the rest of the scouts) will not show up for some time, as this story begins before the start of the main Attack on Titan storyline, but I promise Eren does/will come! Levi is in the story from early on but he is not meant to be written as a romantic interest right away as reader is fairly young at the very beginning, but you can interpret it how you want!

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy!