Room Six

"Welcome to Room Six. You have forty five minutes to escape". I look around but can't see anything besides darkness. I walk a few steps feeling the air with my hands, but freeze as something moves ahead of me in the dark. I slowly move my hands down, but as I move them down I touch something rough and pointed. I stop immediately and wait for a sound, a movement, anything. But all I can hear is my heart beating faster and faster every second. I finally work up the courage to move my hand. I move it slowly across whatever it is. I realize after a minute that it is a table. I hope. I feel around on it and come across what feels like a flashlight. I grab it and turn it on, but to my horror something is in the room with me. I freeze almost instantly but heave the biggest sigh of relief ever. What I had thought was going to be a pair of red orbs attached to a monster turned out to be cat. It looks to have black fur with a white underbelly. I slowly move towards it still cautious of the fact that this cat somehow got in when there are no apparent ways in or out. I slowly put my hand out to pet it, but just as I go to pet it I realize that its not real and that the color has changed to a silver. I look closer and realize it is a small statue made of metal. I also notice a small note on the collar of the statue. I take the note and read it. It says, " Think Fast". I start to hear a noise coming from all around me. I flash the light at the wall and stand up. I only then realize why it said think fast, the room is getting smaller every second and to add on to this shocking revelation, the mans voice comes through the darkness saying, " You have five minutes". I start looking around and realize the door is a few feet away from where I'm standing. I go towards it and grab the knob but to no avail. I flash the light around the room and see something on the wall to the right, I run over to it and find another note. It says, " Break the cat". "But it is made out of metal!" I say aloud. I run back to the cat as fast as I can. Suddenly the mans voice starts counting down, "30". I grab the cat and hurl it at the wall as hard as I could. It Shatters into pieces revealing a key. "20". I run over to it and pick it up. "15". I run over to the door and jam the key in and turn."10". I push on it and walk into the next room as quickly as possible and shut the door. The mans voice then says, "Welcome to Room Seven. You have two hours to escape."