Reincarnated into khr

Where the hell am I, it's dark yet I don't feel scare, am I...dead. No Impossible I'm only 16 I have so much to live for.

My thoughts were cut off by a bunch of words popping in front of me.

'Hi soul 2344, welcome to reincarnation center when your ready to began the soul transferring process say yes' I read the words and mumble yes curious to what will happen.

Possible worlds to be born:
-katekyo hitman reborn
-Black Butler
-Naruto
-Assassination classroom
-Harry Potter
-Attack on titan
-bleach
-Lord of the rings

I read over the worlds and bit my lip. Black butler and attack on titan were a huge NO!, I die once I may like action but I don't have a death wish. I chose katekyo hitman reborn, from my memory I remember watching the series I made it to season 8 it seem pretty good and I shouldn't get effected by the show for at least a few years.

Ability's(choose wisely)
-able to use all seven flames(sky,sun,rain,storm,lightning,cloud,mist)
-hyper intuition
-eidetic memory
-sharp shooter eye
-enhance strength and agility
-transcending sky
-powerful dying will flames

I couldn't choose so I chose all of them. Once I did, that screen disappeared and another appear.

Family to be born into:
-sawada
-Sasagawa
-Yamamoto
-Gokudera
-cavallone
-Vongola
-estraneo
-bovino
-gesso
-Nero
-Sinclair
-hibari

I gape at the families to be born into. I started to plan, from what I remember sawada was the main character Tsuna last name, sasagawa was the kid who love to box and was really passionate about it, I Check off gesso and Nero knowing those familigia's would keep me far from the plot, boring.

That left the main character family's, I look between them and sigh, I'm already involve, but I damn well plan on changing some things, like making sure tsuna's flames don't get seal and make sure he doesn't get bully.

I chose Sawada, the screen disappeared and show me my reincarnation file. I would be born on August 21st, I will be two years and three months younger than tsuna, so i will be tsuna's younger sister. I have seven flames my strongest being the sky flame my second sun and cloud.

Are you ready for your soul transfer.

Yes I am, I though and close my eyes and scream as the floor disappeared. Instead of a scream, a wail of an infant echo through the bright room I woke up in.

I open my eyes slowly, a woman with warm brown eyes and brown hair was holding me. She spoke in what I recognized as Japanese, 'Sawada misora' i blink a couple of times. It then hit me, in Japan they say your last then first name, my new name is Sawada Misora In other terms "beautiful sky" im feeling my name was plan or something seeing as me and tsuna both have sky flames well I know I have more then one my main one being sky.

—————————————-
The anime didn't do, Sawada tsunayoshi justice, my older brother was freaking adorable as a toddler. It was funny seeing him look at me with aww then proclaim he would be the best big brother ever.

I even met baka-mitsu, my father. Lemitsu was my least favorite khr character, he was never there for Tsuna. Reborn practically step in as a surrogate father once he, shows up in the daily life-arc. I hated the man after he roughly held me like a stuff toy, more then once did nana have to comfort me.

After two months, my stupid sperm doner left to in his words become a star. Life was peaceful, it was sleep, eat, get my diapers change, interact with Tsuna-aniki(big brother)

Life was great so I thought.