Details

The paperback version of Don't Be a Hero is available on Amazon. The URL is http://www.amazon.com/Dont-Be-Hero-Darrian-Lynx/dp/1492740284/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1383716296&sr=8-13

There is also a digital version available on Amazon. These versions are fully edited final copies.

If you order a copy, either print or digital, from Amazon, I would be ever indebted if you wrote and posted a nice review there with 5 stars. If you do so and have purchased the print version, contact me and I will give you my address s o that you can send it to me to be signed and returned to you.

<<< The entirety of Don't Be A Hero is dedicated to Kevin Weinberg, or Parogar as he is known on Wattpad. His Psych Investigation Episodes series inspired this story. His friendship and approachability inspired me to make a go at writing a book using the site. So, if not for him, this story would never have been born. Please do check out his books. Questing Sucks is my favorite, but everything he writes is awesome and entertaining beyond most of what I've read throughout my lifetime. Thanks, Kev. >>>

This book is for all the superhero nerds out there! If you love X-Men, The Avengers, Spiderman, Superman, Starwars, Startrek, DC Comics, Marvel, The Transformers, The Matrix, Dexter, Smallville, The X-Files, or Supernatural... you are probably a nerd and this book is right up your alley. Give it a read. It may start out a bit slow, but the action does kick in. I promise.

Sincerely,

The Author (who is also a nerd)

  I try to read all comments and feedback. If anything seems confusing in your opinion, please let me know. You guys are my sounding board, so your critique is important to the creation process. I hope to get it published eventually and you readers can help me prepare it for that.

This book has  been rated PG13 due to sexually suggestive material, language, and possibly violent scenes.

 All material is copyrighted.

PLEASE, do not forget to VOTE for every chapter if you like the story! Your votes let me know whether it's worth continuing.