Chapter 7

I woke to Sam yelling my name.
"Sam shut up." I said as I sat up.
"Athena!" Cam a course of voices that I didn't know. Opening my eyes I was surrounded by a group of men.
"Um, hi? Who are these people, Sam?" I asked a bit scared.
"Belive it or not but these are the autobots."
"What?! How are you guys human?"
"Ratchet installed a program so we can blend in more. These are our holoforms." the guy with short black hair and a bit of a beard.
"So who is who?" I asked.
"I'm Optimus." The one who explained just a bit ago.
"Jazz" said the one with brown hair.
"Ironhide." Said the one who looked like the guy who plays Damon Salvatore from vampire diaries.
"Ratchet." Said a male who looked about mid twenties and some features like Zach Efron.
"Hey, little sis." Said a guy with bright blonde hair and he had a British accent.
"Oh my god, bee?" I asked shocked.
"Yep." He said with a goofy smile.
"Damb! You guys look hot!" I shouted.
they all turned red and I chuckled.
"Hey prime?"
"Yes Athena?"
"Can I talk to you for a moment?" U asked a bit nervous
"Of course." He said and lead me out to a hallway. "what's wrong?"
"I met primus."
"Really?"
"Yeah, I uh,I am going home soon."
"What do you mean? Don't you live with Sam?"
"No, I'm not really his sister."
"What?"
"Right, um well, oh we're to start." I Sarted as I paced.
"Athena, why don't you start from the beginning."
"Right, good idea. I don't belong here but I am here somehow. It started while I was in my room on the Internet and was reading a fan fiction about the transformers. Basically I was reading stories about you guys. I had fallen asleep at my laptop and when I woke up I was in sam's classroom and I was his sister. Primus told me that when I leave no one will remember me except for you guys, but we will see each other again. I just don't know how I will or what role I'm playing."
"So that's how you knew about us?"
"Yeah, also primus said that the all spark passed its energy to me."
"So your the all spark?"
"I only have the power of the all spark."
He went silent.
"Right, I should go. It was nice meeting you all. We will meet again. Until then all in one." I said as I sarted to walk away.
"Athena!" Optimus called.
"Yes?" I asked turning around.
"Stay safe."
I smiled and kissed his holoforms cheek. " I always am. See you later Orion pax leader of the autobots and last prime." I said walking away and when I turned the corner I was in the doorway of my bathroom facing the wall across from the door.