"If they get through this, which I know they will, they will come out stronger." Talia stated. "That guy has been staring at you since we came over here."

"Finally. My night can start." I took another shot and walked over to the guy who was casually checking me out. I leaned against the wall next to him. He seemed surprised at how upfront I was.

"And what brings you here?" I saw his lip tip upwards. He thought he was charming me.

"My friends noticed you staring at me from here. I decided, why not? Let's see what this guy is up to."

"I can't help it if I see a pretty lady."

"I'm flattered." I gave him one of those smiles that didn't mean anything. Just a way to get what I want. It's something that was a part of the Bailey Method which Talia called.

"Do you want to dance?"

"Let's just hope I don't bust my ass in the middle of the dance floor." I motioned to the heels when he looked at me in confusion.

"Don't worry. I won't let you fall." I was shocked at the sweet talk. Wasn't used to that one. He pulled me through the crowd until we found a place on the dance floor where I just let loose and allowed my hair to go in various directions.

I could feel him getting aroused as my backside made contact with him. "Can I buy you a drink?" He whispered in my ear as we were dancing. I nodded and we were going against the crowd on the dance floor.

I excused myself to the restroom as he got my drink. Of all times, this is when my bladder wants to act up. "What do you want?"

"Get me the same thing you're having." He flashed me a thumbs up and I went to go wash up. After doing my business, I made sure my make up was fresh and I didn't look like too much of a mess. I made my way back out taking notice that the rest of our group was here and Talia looked somewhat tipsy.

I waltzed back to the counter and saw my drink sitting there. If there was one thing I knew when dealing with the club scene, it's that you never take even a sip of a drink you left unattended. My motto: trust no one.

"I don't want to have wasted a drink." The guy seemed more like a creep now. I always trusted my gut, soI accidentally dropped my clutch and when he went for it, I swapped our drinks around. Better safe than sorry.

~∞~

Semi-drunk meaning I was semi-conscious. Guy from the bar was nowhere to be found leaving me to find another boy toy until this night ended. "You look familiar."

"I could say the same to you." I responded.

"Bailey, right?"

"In the flesh." I squinted my eyes a bit after gulping down the rest of my drink. "Oh, you're the attractive goalkeeper from the soccer team. I remember you."

"Direct, are we?" I only smirked.

"I can't believe I don't remember your name. You, with the exception of some other guys, were the only reason I went to soccer games." I said.

"I can't help but feel honored, and the name is Ethan."

"Yes. Ethan, brings back so many memories." He smiled at me.

"Do you want to dance?" I nodded and got up from the bar stool. One thing I hated was making my way through club crowds. I swear, people don't know what personal space was. When a club favorite came on, the fluidity in my hips were automatic. I loved when music controlled me, it brought out my inner beast.

Ethan knew what he was doing since his hand placements were easier to work with than the previous guy. I pulled his head down and whispered in his ear, "Let's get out of here." He nodded hurriedly and I made sure to alert Ashley and Talia of my exit. They really didn't care though which was better for me.