Chapter 14 - Eat Problems for Breakfast and Expect them for Dinner

Start from the beginning

Then out of nowhere a soccer ball was kicked by someone and it flew rapidly straight at Sammy leaving her counting stars.

"Good lord, Sammy you ok." Stacy bent over to study Sammy who was laying on the grass with the sun streaming down on her face.

"Hey you, wanna injure someone here?!"

I yell at the person who kicked it and he just laughed annoyingly.

I went to pick up the ball when Diego popped out of nowhere and beat me to it.

"Hey asshole, let's see how you like it." Diego fired at the idiot who was still laughing and didn't pay attention to his surrounding. And without rethinking about his actions, kicked the ball with force.

My mouth opened wide and everything happened in slow motion. The ball was kicked straight at him in an impressively straight angle. It was kicked with much force, it moved very fast and all I saw was a moving blur.

His laughter died when the ball smacked him hard in the stomach. And I had to refrain from laughing. His friends rushed to him immediately sprinkling water on him.

Sammy was very unconscious, the ball knocked her out so Diego had to help us and carry her to the nurse's office. He picked her up bridal style and I had to control the excitement that was building up inside me. I know this is no time for happy tap dancing and I'm being a weirdo.

Jade caught my ghostly smile and gave me a look that screamed control yourself.

The office was still it's usual self. It's been awhile since I visited it. The last time I was here was when Felicity got into an accident.

A dry cough broke me out of my usual lost thoughts and I turned to find Sammy wide awake. She gave us a weird look.

"Where the hell am I. Am I dead? Bella you followed me to heaven!" She squealed and Stacy and Jade started slapping each other trying hard not to laugh.

"Sammy you idiot. No." I tell her half laughing.

"You got hit by a soccer ball on the head and it knocked you out." Stacy explained still laughing.

"Are you doing fine, how do you feel?" Jade asks taking a seat beside her on the chair.

"Well my head hurts." She replied sitting up straight, flinching as she did.

The nurse dismissed us and we left with a bandage around Sammy's head.

"You could've gotten a severe head injury. Thank heavens, Diego was there." Stacy folded her arms walking beside me.

"W-what?" Sammy stammered and at the same time the door opens revealing the idiot who was responsible for the accident.

He looked pale and his shirt was damp probably because of the attempts his friends were doing earlier with the water, trying to bring him back to reality. There was a sheepish look on his face when he saw us. And I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. I flashed him a warm smile before we left.

"Well he looks hellur sick after laughing. I didn't know laughter had a sickly side effect."

"Stacy!?" Jade scolded and I laughed with Sammy walking slowly beside us, still confused.

"What? Did you see him back there, Diego knocked him out pretty well with the soccer ball. He got a taste of his own medicine."

I couldn't stop, I had to shrink down to the floor and stand up slowly.

"W-w-wait. What did Diego do? And who was that kid back there?" Sammy's face was expressionless with a tint of shock.

"That my dear was the maniac who caused the accident and Diego taught him some lesson." Stacy swung an arm over her shoulder and continued, ignoring the look of horror Sammy was giving her and the rest of us.