part 31

Why were there so many problems right now?!
I glanced over at the clock quickly to see it read 9 PM.

Fuck.

Turns out training employees is a lot harder than I thought. Each person had their own style of cooking. Some liked to leave the steak on the pan for too long while others liked to keep it raw. I mean, seriously, how hard is it to follow a recipe. If it says medium rare, make it medium rare.

After I finished help explain why the proportions of each ingredient in the sauce were the way they were to the sauté chef, the grill chef's steak caught fire again. I quickly ran over and grabbed a pan to throw over the fire and turned the heat off.

"What are you doing?!"

"I forgot I had that there," he mumbled.

I had enough for one night. I can't deal with this for any longer today. All I want to do is go home and snuggle up next to Tzuyu. I let out a deep breath and grabbed a pan and metal spoon. I frustratedly hit the spoon on the pan a few times to get everyone's attention.

"Everyone, you're all done for the day!" I yelled and then took another breath. "Come back tomorrow, so we can fix all these problems,"

Everyone started packing up and the dishwashers quickly rushed around to clean the mess up. I sighed and made my way into my office. I closed the door and took out my phone.

"Tzuyu?" I asked softly into the phone.

"Yeah, is everything okay?" He sounded worried.

"I guess they haven't burned the place down yet," I humorlessly laughed.

"Sana, I could always get new people for you or hire someone to train everyone for you,"

"I know," I pouted. "But, I want to make this place completely my own,"

"If that's what you want,"

"Who knew training people would be so hard?" I sighed.

"You should see what goes on at the company. Most people are lazy assholes,"

"I would love to see how you handle bad employees legally," I giggled.

"It's still not a pretty sight,"

"I'm having them come in tomorrow for more training. I just hope it doesn't go as badly as today,"

"I'm hoping you come home sooner than today. I miss you,"

"I miss you, too,"

"I'll send a car to come get you. You shouldn't be alone at this hour especially with the recent events."

"Okay, I'll see you soon."

"Okay, I love you,"

"I love you, too" I said before hanging up. The car should be here in about 15 minutes, so I decided to reorganize the pantry since I'm sure it got all messed up.

However, as soon as I stepped out, I felt an arm grab me and a cloth press up to cover my nose and mouth. I started to struggle and that caused him to let go of my elbow, which I then used to elbow him in the gut. I heard a groan and right after he bent over a little. Thankfully, I was wearing heels today, so I slammed my heel on his foot, which caused another groan of pain.

I quickly ran out of his grip and to the pot and pans, coughing as I did so. What the hell was that stuff? I reached up at grabbed one of the bigger skillets and ran over and hit him with it, but before I could do any real damage, another pair of arms pulled me back.
I used my free arm to punch his jaw, but he caught it. Since he let go of my waist, I stomped my heel on his feet, and when his grip loosened on me, I turned at hit his nose with the skillet. He instantly grabbed his nose and I saw the blood streaming down his face and heard his groan of pain.

I kind of feel bad.

Ugh why am I like this?

I just hate hurting people.

I need Tzuyu to do this for me.

I turned away and started to run only to bump into a hard chest.

I glanced up to see another man. I raised the skillet to hit him with, but he pulled a gun out, which instantly stopped my motion. I made a mental note to hide some real weapons in this place.

"I finally got you alone," he started. "Boss has been looking for you for quite some time now,"

I stayed silent, too afraid to talk.

"You can either come with us the easy way or the hard way,"

I felt a hand grab my bicep and out of instinct I pulled away and hit his arm with the skillet.

"Hard way it is," he stated, raising his eyebrow.

The three men came towards me and I didn't really know what to do. All of what Dahyun taught me left my mind, and I started to panic. I started swinging the skillet around in all different directions, hoping they would stay away from me. It was actually kind of working up until one of them picked up a pan and knocked the skillet away.

Then, two men grabbed me and the other hit my head with his gun. I started to see black dots before everything went black.

~*~

I heard voices around me and tires on the road.

I was in a car.

My head hurt and I couldn't move. I couldn't even open my eyes. I was scared. I didn't know where I was going and whom I was with. I just hope I don't die before Tzuyu could find me.

Tzuyu.

I felt my phone, which apparently was still in my bra from before. I don't know how it made it this far, but I'm thankful for that. I waited until they stopped at a gas station, pretending to be asleep until they're distracted. I heard the doors opening and the men saying they're going to go buy food.

I carefully pulled my phone out, so I could call without been seen. I quickly turned off all the sound and dialed Tzuyu's number.

I moved the phone over so I could keep calling him without being seen. Luckily for me, he picked up on the first ring and didn't hang up. I relaxed knowing he could at least track me and listen to what's going on. I heard the men get back into the car, and I quickly hid the phone.

The whole ride I pretended to be asleep while praying Tzuyu would soon find me.

Please come for me, Tzuyu.