~Prologue~

"I remember, when we were 6, your first tooth fell out..."

"Really?"

"And I called you Toothless because you were always sticking your tongue out when you talked!"

"I don't remember any of that."

"You have a bad memory, Seongie..."

"All I remember is that you're still an angel since I first met you."

I chuckled. Seonghwa never stopped flirting with me, did he?

"On a serious note, I needed to talk to you..."

"About what?" I said, sipping my Americano.

"Uhh, you."

"Me?"

"Yeah..."

"Did I do something?"

"Yup, you committed a big crime, Angel..."

I gulped. What did I do wrong...?

"W-What is it...?"

"You stole my heart."

I chuckled again.

"Aish, stop it with those pick up lines! I wonder how Eunjin managed to handle them..." I slightly hit his shoulder playfully.

"I'm serious, Y/N..." He stared into my eyes, showing his seriousness.

"Pfft, stop acting, Seonghwa. This isn't funny..." I sighed as I looked down and continued drinking my Americano.

He  took a deep breath before holding my left hand and staring into my eyes again.

"Y/N, please take me seriously for once. I've loved you since-I honestly don't know. I know we've been through so much, and I want to spend my entire life with you and-"

"So?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Ugh, will you be my girlfriend, you oblivious dork??" Seonghwa gently flicked my forehead.

I literally choked on my drink. Seonghwa's eyes widened as he stood up and rubbed my back.

"S-Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"So, you've always actually liked me??"

Seonghwa sat back down in his seat and chuckled.

"Yeah, but I'm scared of loosing my best friend to start dating her..."
______________________

Yo! Comment what you guys think!