Teaser

The Agarwal house decorated like a bride...Buzz was all-around... Afterall it's the wedding of Mr.Kishore Agarwal's only daughter Sanyukta Agarwal....

All the Mars mission members were present in the wedding....

The priest was changing the holy rites...but two hearts were breaking with all these events...

One Sanyukta who was sitting in the mandap and another one was Randhir who was helplessly looking at his wife who is soon going to be someone else's wife...

Crista was just sitting there with a sinking heart because she didn't this wedding to happen.... The most happy person was Aryan who was smirking thinking that finally Sanyukta will be his after the wedding....

Coincidentally at the same time Sandhir closed their eyes and unknown to Sandhir their hearts pray to the almighty to stop this crap...

Suddenly somebody entered inside the hall and said...

Person - ruko ye shaadi nehi ho Sakti....

All were shocked specially Sandhir. Crista was happy and Mr.Agarwal and Aryan were too shocked to react....

Mr. Agarwal - Kyun nehi ho Sakti ye shaadi

Person - because Ms Sanyukta Agarwal is already to married Mr.Randhir Singh Shekhawat and she just can't get married without taking divorce from Mr.Shekhwat..

All were just too numb to react getting the piece of news .... Even Randhir was also didn't know how to react....

But among all these hiding from everyone's eyes somebody was smirking and that Person was no other than Mrs.Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat herself....