Enemies on camera, lovers off camera

*Dean's POV*

I was in cab and quickly got out of it after Seth had made an open challenge. I really didn't want to do this. I loved him too much. I ran to the ring and my music came on. I slid into the ring and got on top of seth before assaulting him. Clawing and scratching. Punching and kicking. He crawled away and went to the audience. I followed him and punched him. He shoved me off him and speed walked off. Shoving chairs over but I just shoved them out of my way.

I smirked and continued to punch him. Pinning on a barrier. I punched him and growled weakly. He shoved me off him and threw a bin which I ducked under. He went to the other barrier and I ran over. Knocking him over it. I went over and threw him in the ring. I grabbed a chair and got in the ring. I was soon shoved down and my hands bound together. I was taken out and shoved in a random room. I moaned and sighed. They had locked the door and walked off.

*Seth's POV*

It had been an hour and Dean wasn't with me. Night of champions had ended and Dean wasn't with me. I wasn't going home because one Dean had the house keys and two I wouldn't leave him.

"Where is he?" I mumbled and paced my office. I walked out and wrapped Dean's jacket round me. I cried and heard someone in this random room.

"Get me out!" I heard Dean's voice yell from behind the door. I kicked the door open and turned on the light. I helped Dean up and unbound his hands.

"Dean. I'm so sorry." I sobbed and he hugged me.

"Hey sethie. It's okay sweetie." He whispered and I kissed his lips.

"Come on. Let's go home." I sniffled and we walked to my car.

"I don't like hurting you seth." He said and I nod.

"I hate hurting you and putting you in these evil matches. I can't do anything about it apart from apologise and hope you forgive me." I said and he kissed my lips.

"I will never hate you. I forgive you." He smiled and got in the car. I smiled and got in after him.

"I miss the old days." I said weakly.