1

𝓛𝓸𝓸𝓷𝔂 ! 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓮! 𝓐 𝓷𝓾𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓫𝓮𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓭....
I'm all alone now. The other doctor quit! I'm just to special for them! I start laughing to myself. "I'm just to special!" Bakugo walked in.
Bakugo POV
What is with this shit..?
𝕐/ℕ 𝕃/ℕ 𝔽𝕚𝕝𝕖
𝔸𝕘𝕖: 21
𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣 : 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪
𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘!
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕦𝕝𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕘𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 . 𝔸𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 .
They look awful. There over grown H/C is matted. She is laughing at seemingly nothing, and talking to themselves. Who fucked them up this bad? "Hello!" She looked up giggling, and waving. "I'm Y-N!" She had a deranged smile. "Hi dipshit. I'm your new doctor. Bakugo Katsuki." There smile doesn't falter. "Y'know they found me because I put a poodle in the oven!" "To eat?" I ask concerned. "To eat! It exploded, so when I opened up the oven, my poodle was gone. And so was my dinner!" She laughed. They really are gone beyond repair.
"I suppose you won't last a week! Two tops." Her smile fades. "You'll leave like the others." She pouted and turned away. "No. I'm here to stay." Y/N's deranged smile immediately returned, wider this time. "I'm not to special right? The others left cause' I'm to special!~" she sang happily. "No. They left because your bat shit crazy." I said plainly. "But that's no fun! I'm not crazy. The voices just drove me mad! Society built me this way!" Voices..? What did I expect?
"You're cute too! I hope you stay." She stopped smiling. "But none of them do." "Thank you for the compliment. I'm glad you're not fucking thrashing me. Or I would bust your damn skull open." She licked her lips. The masochist shit! "That sounds fun!~" she suddenly tackled me, her big E/C eyes full of wonder. "HEY! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed, and tried pushing her off me. "I'm playing. Kat-su-ik! She pronounced every syllable separately. "Fuck no!" She latched on with a surprisingly strong grip. She was laughing manically. "You're so 🅕🅤🅝!" I pushed her off, and opened the door, locking it behind me. "That ones a hassle." My coworker, or another extra, Nessa explained. "YA I CAN SEE THAT! SHE FUCKING TACKLED ME!" Nessa shook her head. "A deranged one. To far in there own madness for return." I nodded. "No ones been able to keep her as there patient for more then a week!" "Yeah. She made a damn bet, about how long I'll last." "She's probably right."
𝕐/ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍
What a cute doctor! I even played with him. Tackle is so much fun! "What a fun day I had! Isn't that right mister!" I look over at mister, only I can see him! "I bet he won't leave me." 'Just kill him.' "Now why would I kill him?" 'Because. He will leave you.' "SHUT UP MISTER!" I screamed and threw my pillow at mister. He didn't shut up.
Bakugo POV
I'm watching her from the cameras. She's talking to nobody. "SHUT UP MISTER!" Y/N threw a pillow in the air. "What the fuck is she doing?" I shake my head. She begins to scream at the stupid nothings. But one damn line catches my attention. "I WON'T KILL HIM! NOT LIKE THE OTHERS! THE OTHER DOCTORS HATED ME! HE PLAYED WITH ME!" She started laughing, and rolling over the damn floor. I'm confused to say the least. "Why is she so fucking scary?!" Is all I can manage

A/N
Hello! Welcome to the Asylum AU, where you are the patient. I never seen one of these, and I wanted one, so I made one. Uwu. Have a nice day~
Word count: 628 words