Chapter Five

(Dean's P.O.V)

*

*

*

"I'll keep you safe Cas." I whisper. I could tell that Cas was a little hesitant of me. I mean, we had just met. But all I could think about was the fact that a beautiful, sad boy was sitting in front of me showing me his scars. "You don't deserve any of the pain that has been brought down on you. If anything, I should be getting it. My life seems so much easier than yours."

-

-

-

After a couple hours or so Cas decided it was best for him to go home. I nodded and offered to drive him home but he turned me down.

"My house is only a couple blocks away, I can walk home I'll be fine."

"I insist, you never know what could happen." I looked at him, basically pleading for him to let me drive him home.

"Dean I'll be okay." He smiled as if assuring me he would be fine.

"Okay, well if you need anything..." I say as I search through my bag to find a pen "This is my number." I grabbed his hand and flipped it over and quickly wrote my phone number on the palm if his hand. I put the pen back in my bag and walked Cas down stairs.

"See you on Monday, I guess." Cas said as he opened the front door

"See you." I said as I smiled. I waved good bye as he walked down the stairs of the front porch and quietly closed the door. I sighed. I really do like this kid don't I. I think.

"Sammy?" I yell

"Stop calling me that, Dean!" He yelled back from his room. That little shit was there the whole time and probably heard mine and Cas's conversation.

"What do you want for dinner?" It was already eight o'clock and I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast. Come to think of it, I don't think I even ate breakfast.

"Do we have any Kraft Dinner?" Sam asked

"I think so."

"Then can we have Kraft Dinner?"

"Sure thing Sammy." Ignoring the fact that he told me not to call him that.

"Jerk!"

"Bitch!"

I chucked and walked into the kitchen and pulling a box of Kraft Dinner out of the cupboard.

Vrrrr Vrrrr

I heard my phone vibrate on the kitchen table. I picked it up to see that it was a text from Cas. When I saw the text I ran out of the kitchen and to the front door, swinging on my jacket as I sprinted down the street.

Just now
Cas: help me, please

-

-
AN/

Hey guys! I'm finally updating after like, eight months. I forgot that this fanfic was still a thing so I found it and I'm like, "I should probably update this soon" so I did. I mean, it's not that long but whatever

Enjoy!