Chapter Two

(Castiel P.O.V)

*

*

*

"Over here is the gym," Dean pointed towards a large door. "We have the best gym teacher ever, Mr Padalecki." he explained and turned around and gave me a genuine smile. His eyes were the most beautiful green I had ever seen. I quickly flashed a smile and he turned back around. 

"Hey Cas you don't have to be so shy, you know what? You're going to be my friend."

"What?" Dean Winchester wanted to be my friend?"

"You sound surprised." Dean stated.

"Well yes because I've never really…  had any friends." I mumbled.

"What?! Face like yours?!" Dean shouted. A classroom set their door and I chucked to myself which turned into a hearty laugh. Dean joined in the laughter. 

"But really, you've never had a friend?" Dean asked through the chuckles. I shook my head no.

"Huh." Dean muttered and we continued down the hall. We stopped in front of a janitors closet. 

"What's in here?" I asked. Staring at the dark brown door then at Dean. 

"It's my favourite spot in the entire world." He quickly pulled a paper clip and began picking the lock. 

"What are you doing? You're going to get us in so much trouble!" I whispered rather harshly. "And how do you know how to pick a lock?"

"My dad taught me. I don't know why. Probably 'life lessons: you could get locked in a closet with just a paper clip'."

"Well if you did get locked in a closet with only a paper clip that would be fairly helpful since you know how to pick-"

"Shh! Just get in!" he interupted me. I cocked my head in confusion. Dean opened the door and I followed him inside.

"Are you sure we're allowed to do this?" I asked in a normal but still rather aggravated whisper.

"Uh no... We aren't actually supposed to be in here. This is staff property." He replied. Why would he let me in here if I wasn't allowed in here?! I thought.

"Dean, you will be the death of me." I muttered. Dean pushed a mop bucket out of the way to reveal a small door. Just large enough for me to fit through. We crouched down so we could crawl through the door. I pulled the mop bucket back in front of the door and the door closed. I stood up on my feet and looked around the room. Dean was walking around fixing things up that had been left out. The room wasn't very big. It was painted a beautiful blue. There was a small bean bag chair and a laptop, which I'm guessing was Dean's. A few pillows were scattered in a corner.

"Wow Dean, this is wonderful. How did you get all this stuff in here?" I asked. I looked around and brushed off my trench coat which I had gotten for my 14th birthday.

"Well it took a while but I managed to get everything to fit." He chuckled. "You know you're the first person I've ever let in here."