Chapter Three

(Dean's P.O.V)

*

*

*

For a while now I have known I was bisexual. I told my dad once but in return he slapped me in the face and burst out the door drunk as hell. Yelling that I can't be gay and that bisexuality isn't an actual thing that I was just confused and a "Scared little bastard that doesn't know what to do with his life". I haven't seen him since. I should probably find him soon. Who knows, he could be dead for all I care. Why am I telling you this? Because I am experiencing love at first sight.

Right now me and Cas are sitting on the floor in the room behind the janitors closet across from eachother

"So why'd you move to Sioux Falls?" I asked him. Safe question, right?

"Oh, my mom got a new job here." He answered. He sighed, shifting his position so he could take off his coat. "What about you Dean?" Cas suggested. "I mean, you're asking about me but, I want to learn about you." His bright blue eyes filled with curiosity.

"There's nothing really to learn, I mean, look at me." And in that moment it was as if something inside me just snapped. "I mean except for the fact that my stupid ass of a father is drunk all the time and, my brother and basically live by ourselves and I have to take care of him all by myself! I mean what kind of father does that? And the constant yelling and-" Cas's warm lips replaced my angered words and turned them to mush. I felt dizzy. No, drunk. No, relaxed. Yes, relaxed. Not angry. Not upset. How can you be when you've got an attractive man on your lips?

I bring my hands to his hips. Pulling him closer to me. I can feel him thumbing over my freckles on my face. He smiles. Our lips grazing eachothers. I smile back.

"Good thing I like you or that would be real awkward." I say. Cas chuckles.

"Good thing." I peck his lips one last time before getting up, but he pulls me back down. How can I refuse? I sit back down in front of him, staring into his bright blue eyes which shined like the stars in the sky. They lit up with happiness you could only see in the flesh. "You have beautiful eyes you know." Cas whispered.

"I can say the same about yours." I replied. "We should probably go. Mr. Crowley probably wondering where we are."

"Yeah..." Castiel got up on of his feet and grabbed his his coat off the floor. I followed Cas out the small door and out the janitors closet. But on the other side was the janitor trying to get in.

"What the hell are you doing in there?" He yelled. Oh shit... Quick! Think of something you stupid ass! I thought. Then, off the top of my head I started making random hand gestures with my hands, trying to make it resemble sign language.

"Il ne pouvais pas t'entendre et je ne pouvais pas parler l'anglais, désolé monsieur nous sommes perdus."* Cas caught on and began to speak French. Or at least I think it was French... I don't know I never paid any attention in French class. Cas looked at the janitor with a confused look. Technically he is lost, but I  know where I'm going.

"Alright just... Stay outta there." The janitor mumbled. I have refused to learn his name. Cas and I quickly scurried out of there, trying not to gain any attention. He subconsciously grabbed my hand, as if for reassurance. I squeezed his. We ran down the halls, two birds of a feather.

-

-
A/N
*He can't hear you and I can't speak English. Sorry sir we're lost*