OFFICIAL ART CONTEST

Ok so I know not a single person will care enough to participate in this buuuuutt here we go anyway.

So I'm gonna hold an official art contest for Uno Reverse.
It starts on December 15th (2019) and will end about a mont later on January 15th (2020).
However even after the end of the contest if you still have artwork you want to submit, please do so!! I will most likely feature it in a chapter with other artwork from other users.

Here are the options for the content of the artwork
- Create a character design (and quirk if you wan to) for Surō's older brother. Yup she has a brother, however I can't say much due to spoilers. I can say (and probably should say) that he is a pro hero, and he is also the reason Surō applied to U.A. and is training to become a hero herself.
- Create a cover design for the story. This is pretty much self explanatory, all you have to do is design cover art.
- Create a mini comic. Choose a short scene from one of the chapters and draw it, or just create your own comic.

RULES/EXTRA NOTES
- ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE CINNAMON ROLL APPROPRIATE (I think that statement speaks of itself)
- Submit your artwork by posting it on a chapter/story on your own page, and @ me in it so I can see the artwork
- All submissions past January 15th (2020) will not be a part of the contest (however that doesn't mean I will not feature it in a chapter with other artwork)
- If a cover art design wins I will not only feature it in a chapter, but it will also become the official cover art for the story
- If a mini comic wins it will be featured in a chapter, and if it is not a scene from the story, I will incorporate the comic scene into an official chapter of the story.
- If a character design for Surō's brother wins, I will feature it in a chapter, and it will become the inspiration for the official character design for Surō's brother, seeing as I have not finished creating concept art for his character.

That's all!!! Thank you for reading this, and if you are planning to participate I cant wait to see your artwork!!!!
Have a beautiful day you beautiful person.

(List of submissions)
- meowmeow824
- BoomBoomMcExplode2
-Sofia_Da_Bwoss
-