A/N | NEWS ABOUT THE BOOK

ok I have been stalling for long enough..I am in a really big writers-block I can't for some weird reason find a good story to continue on,, for both of the stories. this doesn't mean I am discontinuing the two books but I really need some time, not even a few day. I down know when I will be uploading, I will try my hardest to make the story good but I really need some time to think about all of this..so what I am planning to do is that I will be editing all of the two books, I am hoping that while editing and fixing up some problems I will magically find a good story to continue on with, and I will say this again I WILL NOT DISCONTINUE THE TWO BOOKS!!during the past few weeks I have been gone I have read some parts of my two books and I have some idea on what I will be working on, and I will be changing some parts of each chapters to make it to my likingbut I am please asking you: to the readers do you have any suggestions on what will you want to happen in the book! I really need this kind of feedback to help me continue the book so please if you have any suggestions that will be really helpful! so please I encourage you to write a comment or just message me privately I really need this help and it would mean the world to me if you could help me make this book goodin addition to ideas for the future of the book please also tell me things you want me to change in any past chapters, but try to specify more! and again please help by telling me suggestions!!thank you everyone for understanding(this is the same message I posted in my conversations in my account)