Revealed

(Diana walked in the rain, feeling drained and glum)

(She had left the Watchtower after the situation with Clark and needed to get some fresh air which oddly led her to the grey rainy skies of Gotham City)

(She was walking down the sidewalk in a black coat with a hoodie over her head)

(That was when she heard a scream, she followed the sound to a nearby alley where a thug was trying to steal a woman's purse)

(Diana sped forward and grabbed the thug and tossed him aside into a trash can which knocked him out)

(Diana turned to the woman and handed her her purse back)

Woman: "Thank you! Thank you so much!"

Diana: "Not to worry. You'd have done the same for me."

Woman: "Yeah if I went to the gym more often maybe. How'd you do that?"

(Diana shrugged) "I eat vegetables."

(The woman smiled awkwardly and walked away)

(Diana smiled feeling a little better now, until she heard a familiar voice behind her)

"I could've handled that."

(Diana turned around to see Batman swooping down into the alley)

Diana: "Oh. Bruce. You're here."

Batman: "Where else would I be?"

Diana: "Oh probably skulking around the Watchtower trying to drive a stupid wedge between Clark and I."

Batman: "...what? Diana I haven't been to the Watchtower in months."

Diana: "...wait...so if it wasn't you..then who's been up there the last few days?"

(In the Watchtower Barry walked down the hall and passed by 'Batman')

Barry: "Hey Bruce! I was just heading out for some lunch. Want me to get you anything?"

Fake Batman: "I only want one thing, kid. Justice."

Barry: "..y..yeah. Neat! But I'm pretty sure that's not on Subway's menu."

Fake Batman: "Funny."

('Batman' walked away as Barry looked very confused)

(As he walked away the Fake Batman smirked to himself)

Clayface: "This is too easy."