~Chapter 5~

"So then David and Ronan thought it was a great idea to switch out Rebecca's and Selene's lunchboxes, and since they went to separate schools at the time, they were furious."
Steve laughed along with Bucky as I kept telling story after story about my crazy life with the pack. It was great, being able to be so open about it without fear, worrying that they would be targeted.
After earlier, it's like a cord was snapped into place, a red thread connecting us now that I've accepted them, and it was nice. I was currently hanging off Buck's arm while Steve held my other hand in his warm ones.
Now, here comes the hard part.
I couldn't continue to lead the pack while I'm off with my mates, it just wouldn't be fair to them. Luckily, they still have Barb, and that they all pretty much see Selene as second.
As we walked up to the middle school, I pulled out my crappy cellphone to call Barb while we waited. Not caring in the least that the two would hear the entire conversation.
"Hey there kiddo!! I was a little worried for a minute there. The school called me up saying that they missed half of the day! I suspect you have something to do with that, hmm?"
I blushed slightly shaking my head before I remembered she couldn't see me. So I went over to take a seat by Steve, who had taken residence on a near by bench, leaning heavily against him as I cleared my dry throat.
"Yaaaaaa, about that...."
"Well go on then cupcake, I'm waiting."
Even though Barb was the sweetest person you would ever meet, you didn't want to be on the receiving side of her anger, and right now I was walking a fine line.
"Ok well...you see, it's kind of a long story, so I'll summarize......no, no I'll bring the pups back so I'll tell you more later, but basically we......uhh....got wrapped up in Avenger business. Metaphorically not physically....and Selene got hurt protecting the others......sooooo ya. Oh and don't say my name, I'm playing the name game with a couple people."
I could hear the exhausted sight through the phone as I'm sure she was pacing the lobby.
"Cupcake, take a breath, your talking in circles."
At that I heard the distinct chime, and my saving grace, signifying that the kids would be out soon, so I took the opportunity.
"Oh hey, haha, the bell just rang and the herds coming. So.....I'lltalktoyoulaterbye."
Not letting her get another word in, I quickly hung up. My body deflating into my seat as I let out a sigh.
"Smooooooth"
I wiped my head over to glare at Buck as he gave a cocky smile, nearly having me loose my balance as a blush covered my face, and if not for Steve putting an arm over my shoulders I would have fell. Once the pounding in my head ceased, I moved my head over with a exaggerated sigh, rolling my eyes as I fell to the side, faking my death as my head met the wood seat. All the while hearing both males hold in laughs.
"Shut up, she's scary when she's angry, and I'm on some very thin ice right now. Aggravating her is the last thing everyone needs. Now let me mourn my sanity before the questions begin."
They both laughed as I waved a feeble arm in the air. "Doll your such a nerd."
"I' m also the one who will make you thoroughly regret being here." I muffled in the bench at Steve's word, though my cheeks flared anew in embarrassment.
"Mama!!"
"And so it begins," I lifted my body up, dragging the two slightly away from the accumulating bus line, "Word of warning, they get extremely clingy after school."
"Duly noted" Steve said with a small grunt as Billy, the youngest, barreled into his side.
And so, like a rocket, everyone else pilled out. Most of which clung to each of the males before worming their way between the three of us. Parents stared at us in shock, but then went on their merry way as all twelve kids surrounded us. I smiled as I saw the males faces of contentment, being the center of a puppy pile.
I couldn't help the bright smile that pulled my lips as I watched, then my breathe hitched when my eyes met with Bucky's. I was trapped in his gaze, his eyes drawing me in with there deep blues. I felt the heat along my skin as my blush became a permanent red across my cheeks, which only became worst when he jabbed Steve in the side, having him look at my flustered self as well.
I was able to turn my gaze after a moment, letting out a cough to cover my embarrassment, thankful that that whole display went unnoticed by the pups.
"W-We should go get the others."
So at that I picked up little Billy so he wouldn't lag behind, placing him on a hip as I ushered the others along. Unknowingly placing my hand in Bucky's to guide him along beside me. Though, I froze mid step, soon realizing what I was doing as I sheepishly turned my eyes to meet his soft ones. Trailing down his metal hand to see that Steve had taken it in his as he talked lividly to Trista, or really was listening to Trista talk. The action was completely instinctual, and luckily the two males seemed to like it, willingly letting me drag them behind me. I let a smile place my lips as I continued on, slightly swinging his arm in mine as I hummed a small tune.

It was a pretty peaceful walk, for me that is.
Once we made it to the high school, the mob surrounded the two. Firing question after question, but the two never said that we were any more than friends, which I was thankful for. I laughed as Bucky gave me a look that said, 'help me' after a while, but Steve stepped in, sensing how uncomfortable he was getting with so much attention. That helped draw the crowd to him, temporarily that is. Eventually I decided to step in.
"Alright pups, easy there, poor Bucky and Steve need a break."
Then I got a brilliant idea, quickly wiping my phone out to give Barb a quick message as I turned to the males with a smirk.
"Last one to the park has to clean the bathroom!"
That was promptly followed by shouts of victory as everyone turned to run down the sidewalk. I ran over, dragging a laughing Bucky behind me as I linked my arm In Steve's. Racing close behind the herd of kids as I laughed with glee, but still staying close enough to watch them.
Soon enough, we made it to the park, watching as the kids split off to play on the equipment and just run around. Bucky, Steve, and I walked in silence for a while, watching as the orange and brown leaves fluttered gently to the ground. Soon choosing a bench to sit on that would allow us to quickly scan the space.
"They're all good kids", Steve started as he pulled me up to sit on his lap.
"You don't have to sugar coat it Stevie", I let out a laugh as I turned to look at him, "try living with them."
"Stevie, huh?" He smirked.
I widened my eyes, my face turning dangerously red as I waved my hands around in embarrassment.
"N-No I-"
"Our soulmates so adorable ain't she, Stevie", Bucky said with a smirk of his own.
He managed to pull us both to his lap with no trouble, causing me to yelp as I wrapped my legs around his thighs, my hands tightly gripping the others shirt. I chuckled lightly as I saw Steve's red face.
I'm going to have to remember that.
Though, I was uncomfortable, death gripping his cloths, so I climbed up. Skillfully placing my shoes on the exposed bench as I wiggled my way between the two. Wrapping my body around Buck's middle as I looked up to his amused expression, obviously not expecting me to move between the two. Though, my confidence was short lived when I saw how close my face was to his. My face lit up again like a Christmas tree as I looked wide eyed at him.
His smirk turned softer at my embarrassment as he leaned up to peck my red nose.
"Aww, that's not fair Buck." Steve claimed as I was suddenly flipped over.
Placed onto the dark hairs lap as I felt Steve press a kiss to my forehead before he placed one on Buck's as well. My body slumped into his chest until I heard shouts in the distance.
"T-The kids, they'll-"
"Don't worry doll. They're to busy playing tag to notice us."
I wined as I felt Bucky's lips brush my ear, teasingly nibbling on the tip. I was turned to where my legs rested around Steve's waist, my back pressing gently to Bucky's chest as I watched Steve close the distance. My body felt hot, I mean, I've been in a lot of compromising situations over the years, but I've never felt like this. Never done anything like this. I felt hands wrap around my waist, hair tickling my neck. Another pair of big, warm hands were placed on my hips with a moan as I felt his plump lips press wetly against my cheek.
Like the sensation wasn't enough, his hands started to rub torturous circles along my hips. Not expecting the friction, my hips bucked up as I let out a low moan. My breath coming in sharp pants as I felt an all to familiar wetness form between my legs.
I knew they could smell it, they were my alpha's after all, Steve's hands taking on a faster pace as he nuzzled his head beside mine, meeting Bucky to give him a sloppy kiss to his mouth, which just turned me on even more. Lightly pressing his chest into me, hiding my flushed, panting form from preying eyes. I felt something hard press against my thin shorts, causing an airy whimper to leave my lips as my head fell to the chest behind me.
I couldn't speak, my mind going hazy in ecstasy as I felt one kiss after the other against my cheeks and neck. I let out a high, and rather shameful, moan as I felt warm fingers brush under my shirt, rubbing the skin. Turning my head just in time to bite down hard on Bucky's shoulder as my body shook sporadically. Not being able to stop the heat from building up in the pit of my stomach, letting it take ahold of me as I let out a small, muffled wine. After, having me limply fall between the two, a panting mess as I collected my barring's. My mouth coming back with blood smeared on my lips, which I ran my tongue over. Shivering as I tasting the strangely sweet, tang of blood.
"Your so cute doll, only climaxing from our touch~"
I felt his lips lick another line up my exposed neck gland as Steve pulled back slightly to look at my half lidded, red face. I opened my mouth as I buried my head in buck's chest.
"I-It's bec-cause Your m-marks are on my h-hips."
At that I watched the two glance down to see the beginnings of the star and shield, though the other half was hidden
under my cloths.
Steve let out a quiet hum as he gently pulled the hem of my shirt back down to cover said marks while Bucky soothingly rubbed my side as I calmed down. My nose still nestled in his chest as my hands rested around Steve's waist, tugging him closer. Content as I relished in my mate's embrace.