Chapter 1

It's been five years since the last book,Jake and Sky are engaged also.

Skys POV

Jake and I are staying at my parents house right now,while the carpenters are working on our house. Let me catch you up,Jake and I are now 21,we just graduated 2 years ago and bought a house together by the university. 

Jake and I walk into the house with our bags for the 2 weeks we'll be staying here. Jake shuts the door and wraps his arm around my waist. "So many memories in this house."Jake says. I nod and laugh.My parents and brothers walk into the room. "Hey sweetheart"My parents say. "Hey mom and dad."I say giving them a hug. I pull away and my parents give Jake a hug. "What no hugs for us?"My brothers ask.I roll my eyes and go and give them a hug. 

"When do you guys start classes at the university?"My father asks "Umm August something I think"I reply looking at Jake to see if he knows. "It's August 10"Jake says my father nods. "Are you excited?"My mom asks "I guess,I'm kind of nervous though I have a lot of biology classes."I say 

"What are you going for anyway?Blake asks. "Pediatrition"I say "What the hell is that?"He asks "Children doctor."I respond. "You could of just said that then."He says "Or you could not be stupid."I say and the rest of my family laughs. "Okay well why don't you guys go put your stuff in your room and then we can catch up."My mother says. We nod and do as she says 

We walk into the living room to see Ashley(Hunters wife)and Maddelyn (Hunters baby girl). "Oh my gosh!!"I squel. I run over to them and give them a hug and then take Maddelyn from Hunter. "Hey!"Hunter complains. "Yes?"I ask going to sit down on Jakes lap while holding  Maddelyn. "You just took my daughter from me."He complains. "She loves me more anyway."I say looking at my 2month neice. "Well than she'll definitely want you to get up with her in the middle of the night."Hunter says getting comfortable on the couch with Ashley on his lap. 

"Ya no,that's punishment,she wants her dad to get up with her."Jake says resting his chin on my shoulder. "Haha very funny"Hunter says. "So,I already have one granchild when do I get the next one?"Our mom asks looking at Jake and I. "Why are you looking at us?"I ask. "Well your the only other one that's married."She replys. "We're not married yet"I say. "Well,you know I usually wouldn't say this but if you guys have a kid before the wedding that would be amazing cause then they could be in the wedding."mom says.

"Mom stop encouraging sex."My brothers say. Jake and I laugh. "It's not like they haven't before."my dad states. "Only once."I say "DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT!!"My brothers yell. "I'm just saying."I say "So you could be pregnant!"My mom says happly. I look at Jake and bite my lip. 

"Well actually...."I say but I'm cut off by Jake saying,"We're having a baby!!" My brothers jaws drop and my mom starts doing a little happy dance. "How far along?"Ashley asks "A month almost 2"I say Hunter comes over and takes Maddelyn from me. "Why'd you take her from me?!?"I complain.

"You didn't tell us until just now."He says "I'm sorry we were waiting till later"I say. "Whatever,I'm going to go lay her down anyway.Dad did you set the pack and play up?"Hunter asks,my dad nods. "I'm tired!"I say yawning."You get tired really fast when your pregnant"Ashley says. "Okay I'll remember that,I'm going to go take a nap."I say getting off of Jake and going to give my parents a hug before going upstairs to take a nap.

*After Nap*

I wake up with the urge to throw up. I get up and run to the bathroom. I start to throw up and Jake comes in and holds my hair back and rubs my back. "You feel better now?"Jake asks I nod and stand up. He hands me his toothbrush and toothpaste. "Umm babe this is your toothbrush"I say handing it back to him. "Oh ya I love you but please don't use mine after you just throw up."He says grabbing it from me and handing me mine. "Thank you."I say he nods.I brush my teeth and then head downstairs. 

I go into the living room and go and sit on Jakes lap. "I'm hungry"I whine. "What do you want?"Jake asks "Macoroni and cheese with yogurt."I say. "What the hell is wrong with you?"Kyle asks "It's part of being pregnant I can't help it okay."I say getting up  "Gosh mood swings too." Brandon says. I just roll my eyes. 

I walk into the kitchen and sit down on a stool by the island. "What kind of yogurt with your Mac N' Cheese?"Jake asks "Ummm any kind I don't really care I just want yogurt and Mac N' Cheese"I say He laughs and gets my food for me. Everybody comes into the kitchen while I'm eating to get food. 

My dad puts chicken in a pan and it starts to smell like chicknen in the kitchen. I get up and run to the closesed bathroom there is. Once I get to the bathroom I throw up like 3 times. Jake comes in and holds my hair back and rubs my back. I sit there for a minute not wanting to go back into the kitchen,when it smells like that. 

My mom comes into the bathroom. "You okay sweetie?"She asks I nod and lean my head on Jake's shoulder. "I'm guessing you don't want to finish eating."My mom states and I just nod. "I'm going to take her back to bed."Jake says to my mom. My mom nods and then Jake picks me up bridal style and carries me upstairs. He lays me down and I fall into a dreamless sleep.

A/N:Okay so heres the first chapter of the sequel I want to thank jordanxxxblack for helping me figure out the title,and don't worry jordanxxblack your part will be coming up eventually. I hope you liked this chapter,I'm going on break so I'll try to update everyday I don't know if I'll be able to but I'll try Bye!!! :)