EV 2

"Misunderstanding?" I asked, one brow raised, "Yes a misunderstanding" I rolled my eyes at him not even caring if he sees it, "For the second time I believe that I don't have any business with you, unless you want to apply for a job or something, which I know is not that case cause you're already a CEO of a company, so excuse me i'm going back to my table" he slightly laughed at my response, I glared at him then he stopped, I was about to walk away but he stopped me and said, "I noticed that you look offended with the way I looked at you a while ago, and I just want to clarify things, even before going to your table I was already pissed of to-" he stopped midway he cleared his throat then continued talking, "And yeah, I just want to say that I do want to be paired up with you, in fact i've always wanted to meet you" I blushed at his remark, now it's my turn to clear my throat, I composed myself and faked a smile, "You just wasted your time, I don't need any explanation because I don't really care", he was caught off guard with my response, "No offense but you're being kinda rude right, all I want to do is just clar-" before he can even finish his sentence I cut him off and said, "I guess you don't know me" I smirked, "Let me formally introduce myself to you then, i'm the youngest daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Park who owns the biggest law firm in Korea, and I am the CEO of Park Luxe, the name is Park Chaeyoung but I prefer my employees and the people who are not close to me to call me Roseanne or Rosé, and I'm also known for the nickname Two-faced bitch because of my rude attitude" before he can even respond I walked out of his sight and I went to Lisa to tell her that i'll be going home earlier than expected, "Are you okay?" Lisa asked with a worried expression, "I am Lis, don't worry, i'm sorry for leaving soo early though, i'll make it up to you tomorrow" I respond, then started fixing my stuff that was placed on the table, "I'll be going now" I smiled at Lisa and looked at Jen, "Hey Jen I called your driver and told him to fetch you at 12" she smiled at me and thanked me.

When I finally arrived inside my car I sighed, it's better this way, because if I show my true emotions to anyone someone will make my weakness as a weapon to stab me in the back and try to destroy my life, all I want is history not repeating itself.

I looked at my phone and groaned, what is wrong with me I usually don't care if I do that to anyone, in fact this is not the first time that I "formally" introduced myself to anyone, I groaned at grabbed my phone.

"Hey Lis"

        "What's up?"

"Can you do me a favor?"

        "Sure, what is it?"

"Can you, you know Jimin"

      "Oh so that's why, sure Chae i'll talk to him rn."

"Thanks Lis I owe you big time,
I promise that i'll make it
up to you tomorrow, i'll just
text you where we'll meet"

I put my phone down and smiled thanking God that he gave me a group of friends who wouldn't turn their backs at me, after a while I drove back home.

I arrived back home and immediately went to my room to go to the bathroom and wash my face, finally i'm out of this very uncomfortable dress, after changing into something very comfortable I went to the kitchen and made some popcorn and also not forgetting to get a glass of water, after I was satisfied with my food that was gently placed on the table of my kitchen island, I smiled to myself, grabbed the food and proceeded to the living room to watch Netflix.

Jimin's P.O.V
*Flashback to Lisa's party (before Jimin and Chae met)*

"You know what i'm done with this, this relationship is only about you anyways" I said then left her there all alone, I knew from the very first that this so called "relationship" will bring me no good, I went to the table where my friends were sitting and sat down angrily, "Woah there cowboy, what happened?" my friend Hoseok asked, "I broke it off" I answered before taking a sip of my wine, "Finally! I was getting tired of waiting around for you to put an end in that toxic relationship" I sighed an took another sip of my wine, I should always remind myself never to enter in that kind of relationship again, I knew that this won't last long but she's the one who persuade me that we will last for a very long time, but look at us now only two months in and already broke it off, the only reason why I broke up with her is because that relationship was only about her, i'm the only one who puts effort into things, and i'm very understanding with her all of time while on the other hand whenever I go home late she will always get angry at me, and even when I reply late to her for a minute she will get angry and not talk to me for a day, yes you heard it right ONE MINUTE, I feel like i'm in a prison where there's certain rules on how I should move or how I should do things in general, "Okay I want you all to pair up with your opposite sex and no excuses okay!", I guess that's the first program for Lisa's birthday, I stayed seated and didn't bother looking for a pair, i'm not in the mood to play this game anyways, "Hey Chim let's go, you need to get her off your mind, and this game is perfect, show her that you don't care about this whole relationship with her" Hoseok said, he stood up and pushed me gently off my chair, "Come on!" I groaned and finally stood up, I looked around and realized that everyone had paired up already, even Hoseok who was just beside me a while ago was already in the center with a girl beside him, I glanced around for the second time and saw Jin hyung talking to a girl, after waiting for a second I finally decided to go to him, while I was on my way towards their direction I saw her with a guy, his arms wrapped around his waist while she was laughing, what a bitch, I proceeded walking with an angry look on my face, when I finally arrived in front of Jin hyung I immediately said "Hyung I can't find anyone to pair up with, everyone has their own partner" he looked at me for a while before answering probably noticed the look on my face, "Well Rosé doesn't have a partner too, you two can pair up", I looked at beside him still with an angry look on my face, then I noticed the girl that hyung was talking to a while ago was Park Chaeyoung the youngest daughter of the biggest law firm in Korea, before I can say anything she said, "It's okay, it seems like he doesn't want to, i'll just watch you guys play", then she walked away, I mentally slapped myself, why can't I change my emotions for a split second, "There's go your chance being friends with your childhood crush again" I glared at Jin hyung and look back at Chaeyoung and saw her sitting in the bar station probably ordering drinks like what people usually do when they go to a bar station, "I'll go talk to her" then went my way towards her.

I sat beside her and said, "Hey, can we talk?", she looked at me and gave me a look, "I don't have any business with you, so no" I chuckled at her statement, grabbed her chair to turn it to my direction, "We do have a business, or should I say a misunderstanding", she got rid of my hands that was still on her chair, "Misunderstanding?" she asked with one brow raised, "Yes, a misunderstanding" she rolled her eyes and I chuckled to myself, she never changed, she's still the mean Chaeyoung that I knew back when I was still a child, "For the second time I believe that I don't have any business with you, unless you want to apply for a job or something, which I know is not the case cause you're already a CEO of a company, so excuse me i'm going back to my table" I slightly laughed at what she said but stopped when she glared at me, I grabbed her hand stopping her from walking away, "I noticed that you look offended with the way I looked at you a while ago, and I just want to clarify things, even before going to your table I was already pissed of to-" I stopped before I can even mention her name, I cleared my throat trying to get rid of the awkward tension "And yeah, I just want to say that I do want to be paired up with you, in fact i've always wanted to meet you" I quickly added before she'll ask about who I was talking about, and for a second there I thought her face went red, she cleared her throat and gave me a fake smile, "You just wasted your time, I don't need any explanation because I don't really care" I was caught off guard with what she said, I know that she doesn't have the best attitude in the world but I don't know why I got a little, just a little bit offended with what she said, if only she knew who I was she won't say these kinds of things to me, she'll probably jump from happiness, "No offense but you're being kinda rude right now" I jokingly said, "All I want to do is just clar-" before I can finish my sentence she cut me off, "I guess you don't know me" she smirked and continued, "Let me formally introduce myself to you then, i'm the youngest daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Park who owns the biggest law firm in Korea, and I am the CEO of Park Luxe, the name is Park Chaeyoung but I prefer my employees and people who are not close to me to call me Roseanne or Rosé, and i'm also known for the nickname Two-faced bitch because of my rude attitude" before I can even say anything she walked away, and this time I knew that I fucked up really bad.

I stayed in the bar station for who knows how long and didn't even notice that the game was already over and everyone was already seated in their seat talking to whoever they're seated with, I looked around and saw Lisa gesturing at me to go to her, so I did, "So you finally met her huh?" I just nodded my head not saying anything, if you're asking how me and Lisa got close it's because her family was the one who helped me get through my problems in life, without her family I won't be as successful in life as I am right now, "Well she texted me and asked me to talk to you to explain things, so back when we're still in college something happened that made her push everyone out of her life, even us, she pushed us all away, and that's all I can say the rest should be coming from Chaeng herself" my eyes widened at what Lisa said, and she got me thinking, what happened during those 5 years?

A/n: Hello guys! 💗 Took me long to publish another chapter but here you go! Sorry if there's any mistake i'll just edit that tomorrow!