The Beginning of the school year..

Hi! My name is Madison or maddi. But at school people call me Salad. Ill tell you why but that's later on in the story! Now lets get into school heh-.
So it was the first day of school. The same as always I was quiet but still would threaten anyone who got on my bad side. I sat next to this kid named Brennan, He didnt talk that much. Well to me at least. There was another girl that sat at our table. Her name was Karley. She acted as if she were depressed. Tho I could tell she wasnt and just wanted attention. Cause she kept saying it over and over again when no one reacted. And there was a kid that sat next to Karley named Theodor. He was...weird...He would do disturbing things to his desk like hump it...I kinda felt bad for Karley cause she was sitting next to him..A little later Karley asked me what my name was.
Maddi: Madison...My friends call me maddi...I havent seen you around this school before.. Are you new.?
Karley: yeah. I dont have any friends.
Maddi: oh..Uhm-
Karley: you wanna be friends?
Maddi: sure I guess..
Math starts and I dont usually do math in my homeroom class. You see, I have this special class I need to go to. I cant really do math without it being showed with pictures. I cant just hear it and know the answer. My class hasnt started for the year yet. Our teacher Mrs.Frech (Pronounced Mrs.Fr ec)
Said we have to work with our whole table. Brennan and Karley did most of the work. Theodor just sat there making sounds..if you know what I mean. I was just asking for answers because I didnt know how to do this heh-. Brennan tried to help me but I just got on his nerves. Which I wasnt surprised by..
The bell rings and Everyone leave the classroom for recess. I forgot to tell you I had a gf. Her name was Kayleigh. She was wayy taller than me. But I didnt really like her. She asked me to be her gf. Besides I was her second choice... She was way to dramatic. I didnt want to hurt her feelings by saying no. But anyways now that you got detail about Kayleigh, back to the story. We went to recess to meet up with everyone from 5th grade. Everyone was there...except the people that moved. Karley came with me. I introduced her to my friends. They didnt seem that interested by Karley. To be honest Karley was annoying. We all played tag. Even though we weren't allowed to. The bell rang again and everyone lined up on the basket ball court. Our teacher picks us up and we go inside. I always thought our school was like a prison. Ive been going to that school since 4th grade. Everyone knew me.-well almost everyone

That's the end of chapter one!! I hope you guys enjoyed it. I dont know if I should continue to tell you guys the drama of what happens in my school. It gets wayy juicer in the middle of the school year. Comment if I should continue it.