This Is Weird.. (Husk x Nifty)

Husk's POV:

I was behind the bar cleaning all the god damn cup glasses and bottles when I heard commotion happened in the other room. I rolled my eyes cuz I always hear this kind of thing on the daily basis. The depressed bitch probably attacking the whore again.

I don't really know how to feel about this place.. I can never leave cuz of the dumbass depressed bitch. Smiles is the one who dragged me in this hellhole. And the gay whore doesn't know how to keep his hands to himself. Or to shut his mouth honesty. So damn nosey...

But.. I don't really know about the tiny one.. She got here before I did. She seemed... Cool? I guess? She cleans up the place when she wants too. And when she runs over to me at the bar we always have a nice conversation.

But for some reason... I noticed that I act different around her.. I try to censor myself when I'm getting ready to swear. And I love talking to her. And I hate people. I never want to talk. But Nifty is just...

I don't want to say different. But I don't really know how to explain how I feel about her...

I was cleaning the cups and bottles till I heard a slight static sound coming from the Hall. Great.. This guy... I heard his laugh. God it's annoying. I roll my eyes and try to ignore him but of course. He runs to my direction.

"Hu-" "Shut the fuck up." "Oh my." He laughed again. "Always so serious." He put his hands behind his back. I do my daily routine of ignoring the dumb fuck as I put the dishes away.

"Could you at least tell me where Nifty is? I can't find her anywhe-" "She's with Charlie. Laundry." I lean on the counter. "How di-" "I saw them carrying baskets of clothes to everybody's door."

"... You and her close?" I saw his smile slightly turn into a smirk. "The fuck you just say to me?" I glared at the red male. "You didn't hear?" This smart ass. "First off
Charlie is ga-" "No no no no! Nifty!" He laughed again. "Nifty?"

"Yes!" He chuckled. "Uh... No?" I don't think we're that close to each other. I mean all we do is just talk late at night when everyone is asleep. And that only happens once in a blue moon. "Really? She talks about you a lot." I looked at him. Wtf...? My face felt... Warm?

I cleared my throat before speaking. "Sure, whatever." I said. "What?? It's true!!" He leaned on his cane. I dropped the rag I was using to clean the counter and walked out from behind the bar. "I'm going to bed." I went to my room and flopped in the bed.

I pulled the blankets on top of me and turned to my side to stare at my wall...

The next day started and I was always the second last to get up. The gay slut was always the last. From him "playing" With his "toys" The night before. I walked out to the bar and started the morning routine.

But I jumped out of my skin when someone knocked on my head. Practically screaming my name. "Ow... " I said as I rubbed my head. "What the fuck do you want now you a piece of sh-" "Me,
Vaggie, and Charlie are gonna go to... Something today."

"Finding Angel." Vaggie said in the most blankly voice I have ever heard. "Yes! That!" "I thought you're supposed to keep an eye on him..?" Al usually is the one who stays up to make sure Angel doesn't sneak out to do something stupid.

"Well.. Yes. But last night I made myself sleep early for the heck of it." He smirked at me. "That means you and Nifty has the hotel for yourselves..." My eyes widened as I clutched my teeth.

This bitch.

He did this on purpose.

"You fUcking aSshol-" "Al!! C'mon!! He's probably at Cherry's house!!" Charlie interrupted. Y'know what. Why be so defensive? Nifty is the only one that's nOt annoying at this hotel. It's not gonna be that bad.