🧡Second time meeting🧡

Start from the beginning

" Hell yeah!" (Y/n) cheered as she high fives her friend. 

" This really isn't fair. You're great grandpa is coach Ukai, and your dad is the new coach for Karasuno! He's a beast when he trains you! And we don't have a spiker on our side." One of her other friends huffed picking the ball up.

"Oh! Asahi!" (Y/n) shouted at him from the volleyball court at the park as he passed by it. He shy approached her and her friends.

" You're on Karasuno's volley ball team right?" She asked cheerfully.

"Y-yeah I am. I'm the ace." Asahi said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "

"Mind playing a set or two with us?" She said asked smiling.

" I really need to get home.. Maybe another time?" Asahi said rubbing the back his neck.

"Ahh don't be like that come on it'll be fun I promise. We'll only play one set!" (Y/n) said as she grab his wrist and pulled him over to the other side of the court before returning to hers.

" One set then I'll have to leave okay?" Asahi said, " Yeah, set him Kai!" (Y/n) said backing away from the net, Kai set up the ball for Asahi to hit.

Once he did hit the ball it spiraled down from the top of the net, through the blockers and onto the ground.

" Huh... Not as bad as what I thought." She said with a smile.

"T-thanks I g-guess." Asahi said shyly.

Nishinoya Yuu
    (Y/n) spun the ball around in hands taking a deep breath. She realized that her serves weren't the best that they could be, something as small as that could cost her time major points.

As the Ace of Karasuno's girls team she couldn't let that just happen.

The girl's team had retired for the season but she wanted to be ready for next year and take the team to nationals, just like the boys team.

" Alright! Let's get this!" (Y/n) cheered out as she tossed the ball up in the air, running forward a few steps she jumped up slamming her had against it.

The ball flew across the net before spiraling back at her and passing by her face.

" That was a nice sever (y/n)!" Nishinoya said with a grin, " Kinda hurt my hand." He said with a chuckle shaking it.

" Shouldn't you be getting ready for practice?" (Y/n) said with a smile as she picked up the ball.

"Shorts? Check. Shoes? Check. Shirt? Check. I'm all good! Now send me another one of those serves!" Nishinoya said as he going into a receiving position.

" If that's what you want then sure!" (Y/n) cheered as she bounced the ball on the ground a few times before sending it up into the air again, she jumped up and slammed it down.

Nishinoya bounced it back in a split second, " Let's see if you can send it back at me!" Nishinoya said.

" Never underestimate an ace Nishinoya!" (Y/n) yelled as she jumped the height of the net before the ball passed over it and spiked it straight down.

Nishinoya scrambled to send it back up in the air but failed. " That was amazing! Let's go again!" Nishinoya cheered tossing the ball back to her.

" Alright! I got you Nishi!"

Keishin Ukai
" The girls are walking over now coach." Tanaka said as he entered the gym.

" Do you have a girlfriend on the team or something? You're late." Ukai snapped.