🧡Second time meeting🧡

Start from the beginning

She smiled at him as she tossed the ball up into the air, before completing a jump serve landing the ball right in his gut area.

" You just can't jump serve someone in the gut!" Sugawara scolded her.

"The king just needed to learn to behave in the presence of a queen." (Y/n) said as she picked the ball up from the ground as Kageyama glared at her holding his stomach.

" That's for not apologizing at the middle school volleyball tournament."

Kei Tsukishima
(Y/n) made her way up to the volleyball team club room with a bag in her hands.

" Oi, Tanka. You forgot to get your sports bag from me." (Y/n) said said opening the door, she felt tons of eyes on her and she could see tons of red faces, including that of Tsukishima's.

" Oh hi Tsukishima. I didn't know you were on the volleyball club." (Y/n) said.

" Can you get out!? We're trying to change brat!" Tsukishima said.

" Nothing I haven't seen before. If I'm being honest you could use a little core work." She said shrugging.

Tanaka walked you to her snatching the bag from her hands. " Thanks lil sis." He said.

" You're welcome. I'll see you when you get home." She said.

" Bye Tsuki." She said waving before closing the club room door.

" Did say you could call me that!" Tsukishima snapped  hoping she'd hear him through the now closed door.

Tsukishima the. looked at the glaring Tanaka. " What?" He said.

"" You best not be messing around with my sister." Tanaka said.

" She's annoying. I would never be interested in her. She's lazy on top of that, I'm amazed she still passes her classes." Tsukishima said.

" You know SHE'S the captain of our swim time right? My sister is literally the best." Tanaka said

" I doubt that." Tsukishima said rolling his eyes.

" You wanna say that again punk!?"

" Tanaka get off of him!"

Koshi Sugawara
(Y/n) grabbed her lunch from the vending machine, once she stood up she noticed a volleyball being tossed around from the corner of her eye.

She turned her attention in that direction, she watched as the red haired boy missed the ball every time it was tossed to him.

She noticed Sugawara was the one helping him, (y/n) say he lunch down in the ground as she walked up behind the smaller boy putting her hands on his shoulders pushing him down gently.

" Get down lower, it'll help you revive better, you have to dig into the ground. You want to hold your arms a little lower, the ball will roll back off your arms if you don't, and I personally don't think you want want a hard ball to the face ." (Y/n) said.

" Sugawara can you toss to him now?" She asked softly as Sugawara tossed the ball to Hinata.

Hinata grinned widely when the ball flew into the air and didn't just roll off of him or just missed it completely.

(Y/n) caught the ball as it came back down to the ground.

" Is it okay if I play with you two? It's been a while but I think I've still got it." She laughed tossing the ball up in the air.

" The more help we can get Hinata the better." Sugawara said smiling back at her.

Asahi Azumane
" Set it Asui!" (Y/n) shouted as she rushed up to the net, her hand slammed down against the ball sending it flying to the ground after breaking through the wall of blockers.