"See! I was telling the truth." (Kari)

"Despite that, why the hell are you stalking them you weirdo," Kain asked with an eyebrow raised, questioning Kari.

"I-Uh, I me-mean- I...don't know...?" Kari stammered nervously as she gave a slight shrug.

Kari gave a slight cough, Need to find a way to escape... She breathed in, opened her eyes and gave a slight wave to Kain,

"Well, I gotta gooooo soooooooo I will see you next time!" She dashed off, not letting Kain speak any further as she left him in the dust.

Kain looked at the figure getting smaller and further away from him. His eyes twitched and his furrowed. "Why you..." He clenched his fist and gave a small frown.
'I feel humiliated! No one ever escaped from me like this. Especially in a conversation! Tsk.'

================================
Chapter 22

Kari POV

~In the space room~

Kari stared at the pink-haired boy lying on the bed. Isabella had helped clean up the boy and changed his clothes. Kari leaned forward. Suddenly, the boy started blinking, as he winced and opened his eyes.

His purple eyes bathed in confusion. "W-where...?"

"You're finally awake! Are you okay?" Kari asked as she carefully helped the boy to sit up.

"Ye-yea..." He replied as he checked his wounds, "Uhm, thank you for helping me..." Kari grinned, "It's no problem! If you don't mind me asking, what happened to you?"

The boy widened his eyes as his mind flashed back to the horrible memories.

Kari could see that the boy was shaking slightly. She frowned, "Hey, it's okay. You're fine now."

She comforted him with a gentle smile. The boy nodded slowly, "What's your name?" She asked.

"Sazuki." He replied, "Do you have any parents?" Sazuki shakes his head.

"You're an orphan I assume?" He nodded. "I see..." Sazuki's stomach then growled and he blushed in embarrassment.

Kari chuckled, "Looks like your hungry. I'm gonna go cook some food okay?" She got up and headed to the kitchen.

"We get to taste Master's cooking!" Isabella suddenly exclaimed, scaring the poor boy.

"Don't shout so suddenly Isabella, you scared the poor boy," Pyshic said as he gave the boy an apologetic look. Isabella apologised which made the boy flustered.

Delta started bombing him with questions after another, Psyhic just decided to go read a book from the shelf again, Austin started playing with his scythe and Yuki went back to sleep.

"Food is ready! Surround the dining table please." Kari announced as she started placing the food on the table.

Isabella appeared at the table in an instant as Delta led the boy to the table.

Pyshic finally put down his book after being tugged on the shirt a millionth time by Yuki.

Austin was already seated at the table before the others, his eyes showing a look of greed at the mouth-watering food.

Everyone was sitting at the table and Lari signalled the start of dinner. "Let's eat well!" She said happily.

(A/C: Sorry this chapter is so short. I have no ideas literally. 😣)
================================
Chapter 23
TP POV