I jumped startled, while Tzuyu covered me up with my robe, pulled me closer to him, and drew his gun in the direction of whoever came in. I felt Tzuyu relax a little, so I turned my head to see who it was.

"Oh god, what the hell did I just walk into?" Dahyun groaned as he covered his eyes. This must have looked pretty bad for him. I'm sitting on Tzuyu's lap with his hands pulling my robe around me to cover my naked body from his gaze, and with his messy hair, half of his shirt buttons undone, and what looks like some brand new hickeys. I turned to Tzuyu to see his facial features hard and angry as he glared at Dahyun as if saying get the fuck out .

Dahyun noticing this quickly said, "I'll go and empty your fridge for now," before he walked out. Must be important since he didn't leave.

Tzuyu sighed, obviously frustrated since a certain part of him is still excited.

He quickly pecked my lips before mumbling in my ear, "what are you doing to me?"

I smirked as I leaned in and gently brushed my lips over his ear lobe, causing him to shiver beneath me, before I whispered, "I'm not really sure, but I'm definitely liking it."

He groaned as he picked me up and carried me upstairs, "come on, we need to get you some real clothes."

~*~

"He's been following us for the past couple of days," Dahyun explained as I took the last waffle out of the waffle maker and onto a plate, Dahyun and Tzuyu patiently waiting for breakfast.

"Has he been following Sana?" Tzuyu asked with a more serious look on his face.

"I don't think so. The guards you hired haven't seen anyone suspicious," Dahyun replied.

"What guards?" I questioned accusingly at Tzuyu while grabbing the strawberries and whipped cream out of the fridge.

Tzuyu turns his head to glare at Dahyun, while he just looks to the ceiling and whistles a tune.

"Tzuyu," I warned.

He sighed. "It's for your safety. I hired guards to keep an eye on you from a distance. The restaurant isn't the safest place for you, and I feel better knowing some of my men are watching over you for me."

I nodded. "Okay...creepy, but I guess it's for the best." I started to cut the strawberries, noticing Tzuyu's gaze travel to my fingers. "I'm not going to cut them off, Tzuyu. I could actually cut much faster than this."

"Don't," he commanded.

I'm not going to do it.

I'm not going to...

Fuck it.

I took the next strawberry and chopped it up in about two seconds. That was pretty Gordon Ramsey like to me. I looked up to Tzuyu to see a not so pleasant face. I looked down sheepishly, "sorry."

He shook his head with a small grin on his face, "I should know better than to tell you not to do something."

I started to plate all the strawberries on the waffles and put away the knifes and cutting board.

"So, back to KangMin," Tzuyu started.

"Right," Dahyun cleared his throat, "I think he thinks we didn't destroy the contract,"

"Why?"

"Maybe because we haven't declared war on them yet or something, but either way he's getting too close to us. He's in our territory and we need to find out whether he's with us or against us."

"Keep an eye on him. He hasn't made a move yet, but when he does we'll be ready," Tzuyu ordered.

I shook up the whipped cream and sprayed it on the plates of pancakes and lastly in my mouth. I noticed Tzuyu staring at me as I did so. There's no doubt in my mind his mind is full of dirty thoughts right now. I looked over to him and winked discreetly so Dahyun couldn't see it. Quickly turning around to put the can back in the fridge before seeing his reaction. Turning around, I saw his hungry gaze travel around the curves of my body. I gave the boys and myself each a plate of waffles and forks and knives.

Dahyun immediately took a giant bite. "Mmmm," he groaned, "you never disappoint."

I chuckled.

Tzuyu's arm came around my waist pulling me to him. He gave a quick peck on my cheeks before saying, "my girl is amazing." My heart fluttered at the words my girl, a rosy tint dusting my cheeks. Noticing this, he smirked and kissed my cheek again. I turned away toward my breakfast and began to eat.

Tzuyu and Dahyun started to make conversation, while I drifted away into my own thoughts. Is his job really that dangerous that he was installing three dead bolts on the front door? He might have been going over the top, but just in case, shouldn't I do something to ease his worries? At that moment, Dahyun laughed about something and punched the air a few times.

Hmm, I have an idea.

BetterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara