"Tzuyu! Stop! You're hurting me!" I tugged slightly to get his attention.

He quickly opened the door, shoved me inside, slammed the door, and pushed me against it. His body pinned mine parallel to the wall. His muscular arms on each side of my body, trapping me.

"Who was that?" He growled.

"One of my old coworkers," I whispered, afraid.

He humorlessly chuckled. "Right."

"It's true! I don't even know what his name is!" I was trying hard to get him to believe me.

"Then why the hell did he had his hands all over you?!" His eyes burned with fury, making me gulp.

"Why do you care?" I bitterly spat.

"Because you're mine," he leaned in closer to me.

"No, I'm not," I tried to push his hard chest back, but he only leaned in closer.

"You were mine since the day I first saw you," he finalized. He brought his hands in my hair and met my lips halfway, pulling me into him. All the anger and fear I had in me faded away and I found myself pulling him closer. His lips were soft, warm, and demanding. I relished in the pleasurable tingles I felt wherever he touched me.

He slid his tongue between my lips and explored, taking in everything I had to offer at that moment. I moaned into the kiss and wrapped my legs around his waist. He placed his hand on my butt to support me along with feeling my body.

He started walking to the bed and placed me onto it. I reached for his tie to loosen it and broke the kiss to lift it over his head, too impatient to unravel the whole thing. I pushed his jacket off his shoulder, hearing it fall to the floor not a second later. He slid my tights down my legs, coming back up to unzip my dress.
He started kissing and sucking my collar bone while slipping the dress completely off, making me moan the entire time. Shivers ran down my spine as the tips of his fingers dragged across my bare skin. I fumbled with the buttons of his shirt, trying to get it open as fast as I possibly could.

He lifted himself and took off the rest of his shirt. I quickly moved down to unbuckled his belt. Once it was done, I unbuttoned his pant and unzipped them. He brought himself down, capturing my lips for a kiss. I used my feet to push his pants down and he shimmied out of them.

He unclasped my bra and started kissing down toward my chest. I moaned as his mouth latched on to one and his fingers played with the other.

"You're so fucking beautiful," He murmured.

"You're so fucking hot," I moaned.

I pushed down his boxers with my feet, feeling his hard impressive length spring up. His thumbs hooked the outsides of the pink lace panties and swiftly pulled them down my legs.

"Are you sure?" He asked, before lowering himself in position, stroking his member against my heat a few times, eliciting a moan from me.

"Yes," I almost wanted to beg at this point.

He got himself into position and thrusted into me. I groaned due to the slight short lived pain.

"Fuck you're tight. Are you a virgin?" He joked.

I wasn't laughing so his eyes became as big as saucers.

"Oh shit! You are?" His eyes held panic and fear.
I wrapped my legs around his waist, bringing him a little deeper. "Yes."

He stroked my hair with his fingers. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to stop like you are now," I mumbled.

He sighed. "I don't want to stop either. If you want to stop, yell. Okay?"

"Okay," I nodded.

He began thrusting again. I instantly moaned at the pleasure spreading throughout my body. As he thrusted, I met him with my own and soon enough we were in a rhythm. The room was filled with moans and groans. Soon enough, I began to feel the peak coming closer.

"Tzuyu, I'm close," I moaned.

He began to thrust harder, hitting the exact spot. I moaned louder. "Fuck," he groaned. I felt it coming and like a wave crashing down, I trembled and moaned as I rode out my climax, moaning his name as I did so.

"Oh yes, Sana!" He groaned toward the end of my climax. I felt his muscles tense, his breathing get heavier, and him twitch as he finished.

He rolled off of me, dragging me over to him by my waist. We both took a moment to breathe.

"That was amazing. I haven't done that in a long time," he mumbled.

"It was. You're really good," I murmured.

He chuckled. "I haven't had much experience."

I looked up to him. "I thought that you...well, um-"
"I've only done it twice. Both were one night stands," he blushed.

"Oh."

"Yeah, I've been too busy to think about women, and I'm not exactly the go around guy," he scratched the back of his neck.

"Tzuyu," I called out.

"Yeah"

"I'm glad," I whispered.

He kissed the top of my forehead. "I'm glad, too."