"Today have been such an exhausting day. Thank you for making my day a little bit better." Replied Aisy.

Prince Mateen smiled.

"Hey, I'm coming to Singapore tomorrow." Said Prince Mateen.

"Oof. What's the occasion?" Replied Aisy.

"There's an F1 show this weekend. My sister and my friends are coming to Singapore to watch it so I tagged along." Said Prince Mateen.

"I see."

"Are you free this weekend?" Asked Prince Mateen.

"Yup, what's up?" Replied Aisy.

"Do you wanna watch the F1 show with me?" Said Prince Mateen.

"Sure." Replied Aisy. Prince Mateen smiled.

Prince Mateen offered to pick Aisy up from her house to the F1 pit but Aisy insisted that she wanna go there by herself. After all, Prince Mateen came with his friends and sister. She doesn't want his friends and sister to be left out. Aisy was surprised to see Anisha's presence at the F1 pit. Then again, what's there to be surprised about? If there is Prince Mateen, surely Anisha will always be around. It's like Anisha is Prince Mateen's shadow. From all of the Instagram photos posted by Prince Mateen, she knew Anisha is there. Aisy sighed.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Asked Prince Mateen.

"What?" Replied Aisy.

"You sighed just now. Is everything okay?" Asked Prince Mateen.

"Oh, it's nothing." Replied Aisy.

Anisha saw how comfortable Prince Mateen and Aisy are. They were talking among themselves and both of them laughed at something Prince Mateen said. Anisha felt jealous at how close there are. 

'It should have been me. Not her. She's stealing my spot next to Prince Mateen.' Anisha thought. Anisha wasn't happy that Prince Mateen didn't spend time with her. It was as if she's being pushed aside. It was almost time for the F1 show to start and everyone is getting ready to take their seats. Anisha saw that Aisy was about to take a seat next to Prince Mateen, so she quickly walked towards them and pushed Aisy aside. Luckily, no one saw what Anisha did. Aisy looked at Anisha in confusion and Anisha just smirked at her. Aisy walks over to an empty seat which was right beside Prince Mateen's sister, Princess Azemah.

The rest of the night was sort of boring for Aisy. The only person she knew in the room she's in was Prince Mateen however, he is far away from her, thanks to Anisha. Once in a while, Aisy would glance at Prince Mateen and Prince Mateen would do the same too. Princess Azemah tried to lighten up Aisy mood as she saw that Aisy kept on looking at her phone, waiting for the F1 show to end. Princess Azemah told stories about Prince Mateen from his childhood days and she even showed photos of Prince Mateen when he was young.

Aisy is known for being sporty (not really). Aisy loves to jog or brisk walk early in the morning. That's how Aisy start her day with. She believes that doing morning exercise, will make her feel productive the whole day and not feel sluggish. Just like any other day, she went for a walk around the Gardens by the Bay. The difference is Prince Mateen was there with her. Before the day ended yesterday, Aisy invited Prince Mateen out for a walk and here they are, enjoying each others company. Prince Mateen was telling jokes and both of them were laughing. Little did they know, someone took a photo of them together. They were so close together and were very comfortable. Everyone would think that they are dating.

Later that evening, Aisy was scrolling through her Instagram when one Instagram story caught her eyes. They were a news article and a photo. The photo depicts Prince Mateen and Aisy laughing together. What shocked her the most is the headline.

"Prince Charming is officially off-limits ladies"

Just like Aisy, Prince Mateen read the news article too. A few seconds later, his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and he knew what's going to happen. Prince Mateen slides the green colour icon and brought his phone to his ear.

"Mateen, come back home and explain to me what's going on." Said his father.

"Okay." Replied Prince Mateen.

The next morning, Prince Mateen flew back to Brunei with his friends and sister. He didn't have the time to meet Aisy one last time. As he reaches home, his steps became heavy. He doesn't know how to explain the situation to his dad. Common sense would be denying it and telling his dad that they are just friends but deep in his heart, Prince Mateen knew that Aisy was more than just a friend. Prince Mateen felt comfortable around her and whenever he sees her, he gets butterflies in his stomach. Then again, even if Prince Mateen were to tell his dad the truth, his dad would not approve of their relationship. Just like his brother, the crown prince, his dad wants him to marry a girl from a royal family.

"Explain to me, Mateen." Said his dad. Prince Mateen took a seat opposite his dad.

A few minutes have passed and Prince Mateen finally said it.

"She's my girlfriend." Said Prince Mateen.