She's a magnet for trouble! (1)

Start from the beginning

xx(I'll save the kisses for later:P) Your Boyfriend'

I was laughing by the time I finished, maybe crying a little too. We also had this thing where if we passed a note in class we would sign it with 'My or Your Boyfriend' or 'My or Your Girlfriend'. We came up with this because if we ever lost the note we knew no one could tell who wrote it. Things about him or me that we just wanted to keep......between him or me. That's the simplest way I can put it.

I folded the note and put it in my pants pocket, turning and walking over to the nightstand he mentioned in the note.

I nervously sat on the bed, sliding the drawer open to reveal a delicate, long velvet box. I picked it up and realized it was older than it appeared from far away. I decided to wait until I got to see him again before I would open it.

I picked up my phone and closed the drawer, when I saw the screen of my phone my eyes widened. 10:16am was what the time read. I also found that I had 16 texts and over 20 phone calls that I missed.

"I'm popular, huh?" I sighed and gathered myself up before I walked into the hallway. His dad was out of town for a whole week, he won't be back until next Tuesday. I quickly made my way out of the front door as I began listening to voice mails.

'Hey, it's dad. I don't know where you got to tonight but you, me, and your mother are going to have a talk when you get home.' That was from dad from last night.

Something beeped and I realized I had a new text message.

It was from my mom, 'Willow, call me now!'

I climbed into my car as I dial her number. She picked up on the second ring.

"Willow, where the hell are you! I've been calling all morning!" I rolled my eyes at her voice.

"Relax, I'm on my way home." I told her shortly, turning the car on but not driving away yet.

"Willow, have you heard?" my mom whispered.

"Heard what? I just woke up, I was about to---"

"He was in an accident, Willow, This morning he got in an accident." my mom cut in.

The dread that never completely went away swept through my veins at full speed.

"Who was in a accident mom? Was it dad, is he okay?!" my voice rose an octave and I could already feel tears pricking my eyes.

"No, sweetie. It was Martin, he--he was run off the road when a driver slipped on the ice on the roads. He's in the hospital, in surgery. I've been up there and baby, they won't let you in. I'm so sorry."

"Is---Is he d-d-de-----"

"NO! No, they say he has a good chance of living from the looks of him but he has some damage on him that has to be fixed before he's allowed visitors. Now I don't want you to worry----"

I flipped my pone shut quickly, pulling out of the driveway and headed straight for the hospital. I was crying, I could feel the tears running down my face.

Mom called again but I ignored it, wanting to get to him as soon as possible.

*****

I was in the waiting room, my eyes shifting to the door every few seconds as I waited to be told about his surgery. I looked at the box I had in my hands, the velvet box I suddenly wanted to open so bad.

I placed it in one hand and pulled the top up with my other one. Inside there was a bracelet that read 'Only for you to have, to justify that our love will last.' and a simple gold chain necklace that had a gold key hanging on it. I read the silver print on the key. 'To my heart.' Simple but then again not so simple. I knew that this necklace had once belonged to his mother that had past away when he was still young, seven. We were both sixteen now. My birthday is during summer break and his is the month before summer break.

I gently put the jewelery away with a new found happiness and hope but that was crushed as soon as my name was called out. I looked towards the direction I was called, standing up quickly.

I found myself looking at an older man, he was taking his cap off before he began to speak yet his eyes said it all.

"I'm sorry, there was a lot of damage done----" I collapsed before he finished what I knew he was trying to say. He didn't make it, the wounds were to great. This was happening way to fast.

I began to sob, clutching the box to my chest. All I could think was, I never said the words back.

*(*(*(*()()()()()*)*)*)*

Hope you comment and vote and fan, No this isn't just going to be a sad story about a girl who was put through a lot of emotional pain, it has romance, humor, mystery and so forth. No, there isn't anything supernatural in this story! 

:D

xxxx