chapter 108

Chapter 108: Domineering Beauty Dad

      "Geer, the night in the mountains is very cold, put on your coat!"

     Xue Yunche saw Xue Yange getting up from the bed, and she took her outer coat and put it on.

     Her thin body looked so fragile that she couldn't help but want protection.

     "Daddy wear more!"

     Xue Yange saw that he was only taking care of her, but he was so thinly dressed.

     The plain white clothes have blue bamboo leaf patterns and the collar is loose and open.

     Because she was in a hurry, a large white skin was exposed.

     "Ok!"

     His warm, jade-like face has a smile like Xunfeng.  The soft lip angle is like a crescent crescent.

     After putting on his coat, he picked up the candlelight on the table and accompanied Xue Yingge out.

     Because of the cleanliness of the meandering stream, thatched cottage was built far away.

     To be precise, it is located in the farthest corner of Lan Lingxuan, far away from where they live.

     Xue Yunche held a candle in his hand and accompanied Xue Yange to walk in the darkness.

     When the wind blew, it blew out the candles that were not long.

     "Dad, don't need to light candles! Look at your feet!"

     Xue Yange poked out her little head from the corridor and looked at the natural stream below the hanging foot.

     At this moment a large group of fireflies were flying with lanterns, and the grass near the stream was dotted with twinkling stars.

     The beautiful fireflies make this dark night romantic.

     After the candlelight was extinguished, the beautiful landscape could be seen clearly.

     "This stream looks like it's shining!"

     She sighed and said, I did not expect to see such a beautiful picture on this lonely mountain night.

     With fireflies illuminating the road, they can see the road under their feet even if they do not light a candle.

     When he reached the front of the hut, Xue Yunche lit the candle with Huozi and gave it to Xue Yange.

     "Dad is waiting outside for you, don't be afraid!"

     "Geer is not afraid!"

     Xue Yange felt like she had a bad stomach tonight, so her stomach hurt so much.

     As soon as she was going to go to the bathroom, she found that the door to the cottage was unlocked.

     "Is anyone in there?"

     "I'm inside!"

     Yue Jinhua's voice came out, a little embarrassing.

     "Xiaogeer, I have a bad stomach, you wait!"

     Hearing Xue Xuege's voice, he was anxious immediately.

     "You hurry up!"

     Xue Yange felt that her stomach was getting more and more painful, and she urged.