chapter 48

Chapter 48: The Queen Mother Calling

Bai Su took out several bottles of refined elixir and handed it to Xue Yunche. Seeing that both his body and Xue Yange's body needed conditioning, he stayed in the room of the Zizhu Youju.

Every time he came in a hurry, this time with the task, he could stay a few more days.

The fuming white smoke drifted from the incense burner, and the fragrance in the room was swaying.

Xue Yange slept until the early morning of the next day before waking up. She slowly opened her eyes and saw her father sitting by the bed.

"Daddy!"

"Geer, how do you feel after sleeping for two days?"

Xue Yunche saw Xue Yange waking up, and a smile floated on Jun Yan.

"Dad, I'm fine. How are you?"

Xue Yange saw that Xue Yunche's face was much better than before. With Bai Su's prescription conditioning, he is now full of energy and looks energetic.

"Thanks to Geer, Dad found this life back! It just hurt you!"

Xue Yunche thought of Xue Yange pretending to be stupid for himself, so she felt pity.

"Dad, you all know!"

Xue Yange spit out her tongue, revealing a touch of playfulness.

She knew Dad wouldn't be willing to blame her, but she would definitely ask why.

"Geer, when did you learn medicine? You haven't been out of Xuefu!"

Xue Yunche asked in confusion, the little man in front of him was clearly his baby girl, he was familiar with each of her hair, and no one could fake it.

"Daddy, this is a secret. My Master said that no one can tell. The Master will teach me in secret, but tells me that I cannot tell anyone, I hope my father will forgive me."

Xue Yange said half-truthly that she did have a master, but it was after she learned medicine.

"It turned out that Geer met an expert! In that case, Dad didn't ask much."

Xue Yunche saw that Xue Yange is healthy and healthy, and she still has superb medical skills. She guessed that her master must be a worldly master.

If he pursues too much, Geer's future may be delayed.

"Thank dad!"

Xue Yege was glad to see Dad being so empathetic. If she asked more, she would have to think of various reasons.

"A few guests have come to the house these days. He is the medicine king Baisu of the Yaoling Tower. You can ask him for advice. He is not easy to teach, don't miss this opportunity."

Xue Yunche can see Xue Yange's accomplishments in medical skills. Since Bai Su lives here, it is also an opportunity.

If Geer can join Yaoling Tower in the future, as the mainland's first force, Yaoer Tower will certainly protect Geer's safety.

Even if Geer's enemies are strong, they can't rob people with Yaoling Tower.

"Okay! I remember that senior Bai Su often brought me funny gadgets. I don't know what he brought me this time?"

There is such a person in Xue Yange's memory. He appears once a year because he treats her well, so even if her memory picture is chaotic, he clearly remembers the medicine king.

"He lives in the next room. Go to him!"

Xue Yunche heard Xue Yege's mention of this and knew that she was her own baby daughter.