Chapter 95

95. Chapter 95 Just Give You A Kiss

      "Geer, guess what am I going to do?"

     The wind and dust were approaching Snow Song, inch by inch, and the black hair of black sandalwood dangled down, like the mist rising from the mountains and the languid, and faintly flowing in the sun through the window screen.

     The clear, cold spring-like voice sounded as if Xianle was flying and numb.

     He held her fragrant shoulders on his hands, covered with long white sleeves.

     He just stared at Xue Yange, and let her nervously bite the pink cherry-colored scent of lips, the bright eyes of autumn water, and a misty layer of water.

     On the jade wall, a brocaded dragon girl flower is carved and chiseled, like a white butterfly flying out of her cocoon.

     The elegant and quiet Jinli Palace is now covered with a beautiful soft light by the evening color, and the veil draped by the two sides gently sways with the wind.

     Xiaodoubao hid in Xue Yange's arms, protruded a small head, her wet eyes were timid with the wind.

     "Does he want to kiss me? Is this too evil?"

     Xue Yange looked at him close at hand, as if she might cover her sexy lips with red lips at any time, and her whole heart seemed to be fawning.

     But she was not completely fainted by him, and reached out and shoved him away.

     "Don't come here in a mess! I'm paying for it, and I'm not paying for it with my body! If you want to pay for meat, alas, Xiaodoubao sacrifice it, give you a kiss!"

     Xue Yange hurriedly picked up Xiaodou's bag, and the small slap ball looked innocently at the wind, and her small head shook like a rattle.

     "No! No! No!"

     Xiao Dou Bao's milky voice dropped, and as he shook his head sharply, the whole round body shook.

     "Don't give him a kiss for the bag! The owner shouldn't take the bag to pay off the debt, it's the first kiss of others!"

     When I heard it, I still wanted to tease Xue Lige's wind, but I couldn't help but show a beautiful arc of laughter.

     "Hehehe!"

     Qing Kuang's beautiful laughter sounded like a clear breeze blowing the moon, making people listen and relax.

     Feng Lichen saw Xue Yange put Xiaodou bag in front of her face, and the cuteness of tension was really cute!

     "Don't laugh so nicely! Otherwise be careful I can't help but tease you!"

     Xue Yange found out Gu Pansheng's bright eyes from behind Xiaodoubao. His domineering voice showed the meaning of playing hooligan, making Feng Lichen cry and laugh.

     "I can't even laugh and laugh? Geer is so overbearing!"

     Feng Lichen looked at Xue Yange innocently. I wonder who was just ashamed of her hibiscus.

     "What do you want to do? Man, point it! Sell less!"

     Xue Yange immediately kept a distance from him, otherwise God knew if he would suddenly come over, wouldn't she be very bad at that time?

     "What I want to do needs to be closer to you! Geer, come here!"

     Feng Lichen leaned against the wall elegantly and lazily, and any movement was beautiful.