chapter 17

17. Chapter 17 The Ensemble of a Genius Luthier

      The pleasant cymbal sound rises into the air and floats in the Yunhua Tower, spreading to everyone's ears.

     At that moment, everyone seemed to see snowdrops blooming on the top of the Tianshan Mountains, the lotus brook flowing, the butterflies flying in the forest, everything was so peaceful and peaceful.

     Xue Yange flicked the strings, making the notes jump and dance at her fingertips.

     A layer of crystal curtains stood in front of her, making her figure look hazy and beautiful, like a cherry blossom blooming across the white mist.

     "It's kind of fun to play this piano!"

     In a magnificent Accord, a figure of a mighty shore leaned in front of the window lattice, and a pair of sharp eyes stared at the snow melody playing the piano on the lotus jade platform.

     There was an exotic smell in his dress, a red fox wrapped around his neck, and the smart fox's eyes were looking around.

     The man's angular and handsome face has a wild, unruly color, and a pair of deep eyes, so that people can not see the thoughts in his heart.

     "If the gentleman likes this musician, I'll arrange for him to play it for you, okay?"

     The middle-aged man sitting next to the coffee table has a square face with a Chinese character, and his face has a waxy yellow color that is pervading to the sound and fine wine.

     At this moment he gave out a flattering smile and looked towards the man.

     If a third person were here, it would be a surprise.  Few people in Yunhua Tower know the young man, but almost everyone has seen this middle-aged man.

     He is exactly the distinguished guest mentioned by Xin Niang today, the emperor of the Holy Dragon Dynasty, Fengyihong.

     But at this moment, even within the Accord, even the emperor flattered the young man, showing that this person's identity was absolutely extraordinary.

     "That's fine!"

     Jun Yuanze nodded arrogantly, and did not take him seriously.  In his eyes, the mundane emperor is just like an ordinary person, and he simply ignores it.

     If it wasn't for Li Yuecheng to pick up a treasure this time, why would he come here?

     "There is the world's first dance Ji Yunwu in Yunhua Tower, and she will dance later, and she will not disappoint the gentleman!"

     Feng Yihong said charmingly, if he can seize the opportunity to climb the high branch of Jun Yuanze, then he may be exposed to the ancient gods of the unbelievable Yanzhou Zhongzhou.

     You should know that Jun Yuanze is the genius of Shenzong and the heir to the future.

     He can come here this time, which is a heaven-sent opportunity.

     Hearing Feng Yihong's words, Jun Yuanze only showed a bit of disdain, and he had no interest in the so-called Wu Ji.  It was this musician who made him feel very special and had a little interest.

     Xue Yange slowly played the lilac string moon cymbals, the piano body glowed with soft light, reflecting the crystal curtain, giving people a dreamlike feeling.

     At this time, the touching voice of Yaoqin came from the top floor, and she should be accompanied by her voice.

     Feng Lichen was sitting on the balcony on the top floor, playing the phoenix piano in his hand, and the white phoenix resting beside him could not help but dance around him.