He repositioned to where he had his legs on the couch and his back against the arm of the couch. He then placed Matthew in between his legs, Matthew's back and head on Ivan's chest. Then Ivan wrapped his arms around the Canadian and used the back of the couch as a pillow. Matthew didn't wake up and Ivan fell asleep quite fast. The two were in a very deep yet peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matthew awoke in Ivan's arms. Matthew didn't realize at first and snuggled closer to the warmth he felt. He then wondered where the warmth was coming from. He opened his eyes and realized, Ivan was cuddling him. HOW DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN!

Matthew started to blush like a rose on a sunny day. Though, he didn't move. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't try to get out or he would wake Ivan up. So he just sat there, internally freaking out and his face getting more and more red.

Ivan woke up a little after and opened his eyes.

"Hello Matvey." Ivan said, letting out a little yawn after.

"H-Hello I-Ivan." Matthew said, still freaking out in his head.

Ivan let go of Matthew and stretched. Matthew immediately scouted away from Ivan, finally getting some personal space. Ivan saw this and looked at Matthew. He was so red, it was scary. Ivan let out a soft laugh.

"Oh Matvey, your face." Ivan said, still lightly laughing. Matthew would have blushed more but his face was already completely red.

Matthew hid his face under the blanket he was snuggled in. Then a vibrating sound came from Matthew's pocket.

He took his phone out and looked at the caller ID, it was papa.

"I'll be right back." Matthew said as he took the blanket off of him and walked to the kitchen. He answered the call and place the phone against his ear. (The conversation is in French, I just don't want to translate it at the end of the chapter so here you go).

"Hi papa. How are you?" Matthew asked.

"Hello Matthieu. I'm fine, you?" Francis answered.

"I'm good, why did you call?" Matthew asked.

"Oh yes. The reason why I called was... wait a second." Francis answered. He pulled the phone away from his face and talk-yelled to someone with a British accent which was Arthur. They finished their... I don't even know what is was and Francis went back to talking to Matthew.

"Sorry Matthieu. Anyways me and Arthur were thinking of coming to visit you! How does that sound?" Francis asked.

"Oh... umm... the thing is that... I'm not... home." Matthew answered.

"Oh. Are you with Alfred or Katsuya?" Francis asked.

"N-No... I'm umm... with I-Ivan." Matthew said in hesitation.

What? Really? Are you joking?" Francis asked, a little shocked.

"No, I'm at his house right now." Matthew answered.

"Ohonhon! You're just like your father!" Francis said. Then Matthew blushed, turning his face red, again.

"N-No it's not like that! W-We're just friends I swear!" Matthew said frantically.