[8.-] Funeral

┌FUNERAL┐

My father was grabbing fiercely the knife he had this morning, but this time pointing it towards my mother. It all happened so fast, that I wasn't able to react and save my mother. Tobias raised the knife without changing the direction, and quickly stabbed it in her chest. With one last breath she turned to me, and smiled...

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ───── 

Severus Pov. 

The same scene continued haunting me for hours, I simply found it unbelievable. My mother, my caring and loving mother was gone, and I wasn't able to do something for stopping it. Plus the fact that I let that stupid murderer get away with it, get away with the possible proudness of having killed the woman he hated the most. His own wife. 

The funeral had been held some days after her death, and many of her realtives attended to it. 

Even though I didn't know most of them, I talked to some cousins, aunts, and uncles, plenty of them were crying or holding back the tears. Which surprised me a bit, since my mother didn't enjoy to talk about her family. She had been disinherited by her parents, which prevented her from talking to them or any family. It had been a sad experience, but I remained strong... or at least tried. 

I found myself staring at her grave, thousands of memories invading my mind as I remembered each and every of them. She had done so much for me, and I felt grateful for it. She was a remarkable mother, always protecting me and loving me in way no-one has ever done. I'm definitely proud of being able to have called her my mother

I was so lost in the happy memories, I had been able to share by her side for some years, when I felt a hand rest above my shoulder. "She was a nice woman." 

I turned around to face whoever was talking to me, who happened to be a blonde girl. She looked about 15-16 years old, and wore a long black dress. "She really was." I replied as I glanced to her grave once more. 

"I think we haven't met before," she said "I'm Elizabeth, Elizabeth Prince." She raised a hand for me to shake. 

"Pleasure. I'm Severus, Severus Snape." I said as I shook her hand. 

"I know who you are," she said amused. "I just wanted to talk to you. You know.... Alone." 

I met her gaze, and looked at her deep blue eyes. "Well, then I'm listening." 

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ───── 

A/N 

Sorry for the short chapter xD But I have been really busy these days, and I don't have too much time for updating. I promise the next chapters will be longer. Hope you enjoyed it!