Click

Director:
The next morning everyone began to unpack all their things and they all chose their new offices. Bazz and cray chose the offices next to each other, Lannan was next door to Kath and Tannar was below Elliot and Marcus. Ewan took the big office next to his pent house bedroom. He then went down to the basement and started setting up the gym before heading out to buy some things.

Marcus:
Anyone seen Ewan this morning.

Elliot:
He went out to buy a few things he said.

Lannan:
You know what he's like he'll probably end up buying a yacht or something big like that.

Tannar:
Really I wouldn't think he would buy that.

Lannan:
He's one of the richest men in the world why wouldn't he.

Marcus:
Well he does spend half his time with us, but you never know.

Bazz:
Aren't we all going Scotland in a couple of months anyway so why would he buy a yacht for here.

Cray:
Maybe it's not a yacht maybe it's a jet.

Elliot:
That would make more sense but then again he is in the navy so he still might buy a yacht.

Bazz:
Ah well let's just play some game I can't be bothered filming today let's film tomorrow.

Kath:
Yeah let's just play games together

Cray:
What do you want to play

Elliot:
Well we can't play any video game until tomorrow because we don't have wifi so how about Monopoly.

Lannan:
Nah what about basketball we have a basketball court outside.

Marcus:
Yeah let's play basketball.

Director:
The teams were Marcus, Bazz, and Lannan vs Elliot, Cray, Kath and Tannar.

The game began and Elliots team got off to a good start scoring quite a few points early but Marcus team weren't slow to catch up.

Bazz:
Tied game so far *pant*pant* want to take a break for halftime.

Cray:
Yeah *pant* I'm tired already

Marcus:
It's only been 15 minutes

Elliot:
Yeah *pant*pant* pant* let's *pant* take a break

Director:
They all took a 5 minute break before resuming their game and again Elliots team got off to a quick start and held the lead for a while but Marcus and Bazz kept scoring and scoring and scoring. It ended up coming down to the very last shot. There was 5 seconds on the clock and Marcus's team were up by 2 so the others had to score a 3pt shot. Then I came to Kath.

Tannar:
Go on Kath sink it.

Cray:
Come on Kath.

Director:
She threw it up towards the hoop while everyone stared at the ball in suspense watching it, and then as they all watched the ball hit the rim of the hoop but it bounced against the back board and back into the hoop.

Kath:
Oh my god it went in, we won

Elliot:
Yes Kath nice shot

Tannar:
Yeah in your face losers.

Lannan:
We'll beat you next time

Bazz:
Not today I'm to tired.

Kath:
Who wants to play uno

Cray:
Sure who else wants to play

Elliot:
Yeah I'll play

Tannar:
Me too