"Xiaogeer, if you want it, I'll sell it to you!"

     Yue Jinhua looked at Xue Yange with a smile, and when she sat down, he felt that the food was much fragrant.

     "I don't want anything, just want you to shut up, can you?"

     Xue Yange glared at him, bowed his head to eat, and didn't want to see his hippie smile.

     The meals here are very small, she quickly ate it and swept away.

     "Geer told me to shut up, did you want to kiss me! So shy!"
Yue Jinhua said shamelessly, and also deliberately made a shy gesture, so that everyone here was ashamed.

     "Well? How do you know!"

     Xue Yange gave Yue Jinhua a shameful and timid look, which made him suddenly flattered, and her heart almost jumped out.

     "Xiaogeer, do you really want to kiss me? Come on!"

     Yue Jinhua moved her face excitedly, and her sexy mouth was raised.

     "I want to kiss your mouth with shoes!"

     Xue Yange directly picked up his shoes and tried to hit him, scaring him into a hurry and escaping.

     "Geer, you are so bad, deceive others' feelings!"

     Yue Jinhua said pitifully, chopping off two meals.

     "Am I bad for you? Disgusting everyone here! Who has the appetite to eat?"

     Xue Yange said angrily, what would this guy do besides playing rogue?

     "Geer, you're obviously done!"

     Yue Jinhua pointed to the food that Xue Yange ate in just a few sips, and apparently came to slander him!  It's so bad!

     "What about after eating? I don't know if I will be nauseous and nauseous after eating?"

     Xue Yan sings righteously, leaving Yue Jinhua speechless.

     "Everyone rests early after dinner, and has to get up early to hurry tomorrow."

     Qu Liuyu said, seeing their two enemies quarrel, it feels good to be young!

     He did not know how many years he had cultivated in the mountains.

     "Geer, let's go back!"

     After Xue Yunche finished eating, he took Xue Yange back to the room. He didn't want to watch Yue Jinhua for a second, this guy was really a hooligan.

     If it weren't for his cultivation, he would be tempted to kick him out.

     "Geer, you need to pay attention to safety! Remember to call me if there is something! I'm next door!"

     Yue Jinhua said uneasily, making Xue Yunche's handsome face black.

     What does this kid mean?

     "Dad, let's go in! Don't care about that nasty ghost!"

     Xue Xuege saw that Dad's handsome face was black, and knew that it was enraged by Yue Jinhua.

     That guy just has the ability to anger people directly!

     "Ge'er, don't go too close to him in the future, this pervert has a bad heart for you."

     Xue Yunche said earnestly, his expression was full of seriousness.

     "Come on, speak bad words, don't take them directly in front of you! It's too bad! It hurts self-esteem!"