2||Secrets[Edited]

His eyes.
.
.
.
.
His hair.
.
.
.
.
It's.
.
.
.
.
"Saeran." I whisper out unsure.

"You don't remember anything~?" He mockingly asked as he got closer. My heartbeat began racing.

"A-ah..." my lips tremble. I shake my head as I try moving back, "n-no."

He smirked as he moved back, "oh stop playing dumb. You aren't from here and no one knows that. Except for me that is."

"Are you the one responsible?" I glare at him. "How were you even able to make this possible?"

"Oh I have my ways."

"I don't understand. Why would you do this?"

"Something about watching you being terrified is so satisfying. You should also have fun knowing that you may never be able to get back home." My eyes widened.

"What? What did I do to deserve this?" Why would he want to ruin my life? I clutch onto the bed sheet with my good hand.

He looked like he couldn't contain himself. "You ruin every thing in my life." He looked into my eyes angered.

"What?" How could I have possibly ruined his life?

"You mean you really don't know?" I shake my head. "You constantly mess up my plans and cause me pain and misery."

"What do you mean by that?" He gives me a glare. I look down, "th-there has to be a way back." I stare back at him, "I'll get back.

"There is no way."

"What! You can't keep me trapped here!" I try lifting myself up, but only end up falling back onto the bed. I turn to the side and hold onto my neck feeling the burning pain again.

"Haha what a fail. I can and I will. You messed around with my life like it was nothing. So I'll mess around with yours. I haven't seen a lot yet. Let me start with this." His hand reaches for my chin. I grip on his wrist with my good hand and struggle. His grip was hard on my chin as he lifted it up at an uncomfortable angle. "You can feel this, right?"

"..." He soon let's go of my chin. He pushes it further making me flinch.

"I can see that your senses are there. I'll keep tabs on you... oh and if you tell anyone about this well then....let's just say it won't end up well for you..."

He leaves the room and let's the quiet air in, he's right. I can't do anything that would reveal him. He might be bluffing, but I don't want to risk it. There's no knowing what will happen...
.
.
.
.
.
I couldn't get much sleep that night.

"Hey (Y/N) How are you today? You should be released soon." It's been days now. I could still walk which is good. I would have stayed for longer if I could. I learned a bit more about myself while I was in the hospital like..... I'm allergic to cats. Very sad. I really wanted to see Elizabeth too. Maybe it's not that bad. I also learned that I was very close to Seven. That must be why he was a bit down the other day, but he played it off.

"How am I gonna get home?" I don't know how to get home and I'm sure I don't even have a car here.

"707 to the rescue! I'll get you home safely, and in no time. I'll step on it!"

"Ahaha sure."

"Seven you'll just crash the car. How about I take her home." Zen winked at me with a smile.

"Zen if I remember correctly... didn't you crash before?" Yoosung looked up while rubbing his chin.

"That was on my motorcycle. It's not the same thing. You don't even know how to drive Yoosung." I guess they're just gonna go back and fourth.

"(Y/N). Shhhhh. I'll get you out of here." I looked back to see Seven smirking as we slowly walked to his car.

And before I knew it I was already in Seven's car. The drive was a bit quiet. "I'm surprised."

"About what?" Seven side eyed me with his brow up and the other one lowered.

"You're always so messy, but your car is so clean." My eyes widen, 'how could I forget...?'

"Well of course it is. This car is my baby!" Seven does love his cars. I should know that by now. "...there were quite a few things you knew. I want to trust you when you say you don't remember, but I simply don't know, but for now I guess I'll have to trust you." He took a glance at me, "whatever happened might've not been an accident..."

"Ah where is this coming from?" This whole situation has been weird.

"Yes, weird. It happened straight after a certain event. Never mind... I can't tell you that. I'm unsure if I can trust this... 'new you'."

".... I can see why you can't trust me. I'm just so confused over everything. I feel like there's a huge thing missing."

"I'm sorry. I was gonna leave this out, but I thought it'd be best if I told you that cameras are installed in your house."

"What?! Why?!" I cough again and lean my head down.

"Ah! H-hey don't yell! You'll end up hurting yourself again." I look over to him and see his worried face. "Um back to what we were talking about...I have a bad feeling. You might be in danger, and I don't want to take risks. Just pretend this talk never happened. Okay?"

"Okay..."

It felt like a quiet ride as the radio went on.

"We're here." I look up to my small home. It was enough for one person I guess. 'How do I return back to my regular life?' I don't even know how to live here.

"Seven did I have a job?"

"Ummmm.... well...You don't right now. I-I'll help you with that. Anyways! See you later!."

I didn't have a chance to yell at him before he sped off. "Damn it! How am I supposed to live?!....Where are my keys?" I feel the pain in my throat again. 'Damn it. Damn it. Damn it! Why the fuck do I keep forgetting this?' I felt mad at myself for continually hurting myself. 'Keys. Keys. Keys.' I searched all my pockets and felt something in my coat. "There you are you little shit.... I wonder how my house looks like."

My house looked...Extremely average. 'Jesus Christ we need some decoration in this empty house.' I should look around the house for information on the person I am. Drawers? Pictures? Books? that'll probably give me unknown information. The person I am probably held many secrets considering Seven's and V's responses.

I sigh to myself and walk into the restroom. I've been avoiding looking into the mirror. 'Who am I?' I've simply been brushing my hair this whole time just to look decent.

I look into the mirror shocked at my new look. I had pale skin, brown eyes, and dark brown almost black long hair. I didn't know if my pale skin was the result of being sick or if it's naturally like that.

'Knock'

'Knock'

'Knock'

Who is it. A pit in my stomach forms. 'Why do I feel like I'm in danger?'

'Knock'

'Knock'

'Knock'

"Who is it?" My heartbeat goes out of control as my mouth becomes dry.

"I thought I said that I'll be keeping tabs on you."

[Edited 8/8]