1: Behind The Scenes

Nayeon

I was getting pissed by the dispute my members are having. The public can never imagine that the world's re-known girlgroup TWICE, is cursing and shouting at each other.

"Can you guys shut up?!" I stood up as the eldest of the group, our leader couldn't even contain them anymore.

They all shutted their mouths as soon as they heard me shout. I can never imagine us bickering like this, i mean them.

"We've been living with each other for 10 years now, yet you decide to do this now?! God! Ya'll are not a bunch of girls anymore!" they couldn't even open their mouths, it's really rare for them to see me getting mad like this.

I can't help it, they are all being too much for a five grown up women. Wait, that includes me, scratch that, i mean four.

"Okay. Sit down all of you. Let's talk it out." our leader, Jihyo, ordered all of us that we immediately obeyed.

"Talk one by one, what really happened? Let's start with you Momo." Jihyo asked that made the crying girl look at her, trying to calm herself down to state her side of the story.

Jihyo and I are not involved in the commotion. We just walked inside the dorm and we found them cursing and shouting at each other already.

"I-I'm dating heechul sunbae-nim." Momo said in between her sobs. We were shocked at the sudden revelation. It was unexpected, yes, but we're not kids anymore so what's there to argue? It's not that hard to understand.

"So what?" Jihyo said looking at the two other girls who were bickering with Momo. They didn't speak, instead they were looking at their feets. Until we heard Sana's sobs.

"It's been going on for 3 years Momo, and you didn't bother telling us. You made me feel like we're somehow not that important to you, especially Dahyun." Sana said, trying to keep herself contained as she again wanted to confront Momo.

"Unnie I told you I don't mind!" Dahyun sneered at Sana that took us all by surprise, this is the first time our maknae ever talked to any of us this way.

"Dahyun, respect!" Jihyo shouted but it didn't helped our maknae and just made her verge into crying.

"You shouldn't have confused her Momo. Even though you're not aware of her feelings you shouldn't have shown anything to her!" Sana again said targeting Momo with her words.

"I really didn't know, Sana. I am so sorry Dahyun-ah." Momo cried more as she said those words to Sana and Dahyun.

And here am I and Jihyo, confused on the conversation our members are having. We are having some conclusions on our mind, but we're still trying to deny it.

"You shouldn't concern yourself with my feelings unnie! Momo unnie doesn't know! Stop it!" with that words Dahyun started to cry, she covered her face with her hands, trying to stop all the tears from coming out.

"How can I not care Dahyun-ah? How can I not care seeing the person that I love breaking into pieces." Sana then wiped her tears once again and walked inside her room.

Silence is all that's left in us. I cannot believe my conclusions was right, they all fell in love with each other. Out of these five womens, two are gay. Just great. I don't know if I should consider myself as one since I have dated in both gender. Only I have known of it though.

I sighed at the commotion that just happened. This is a mess. We even have a concert tomorrow, dammit!

"Go back to your rooms and compose yourselves. This is not how we're supposed to be." the two girls obeyed our leader and immediately goes inside each of their rooms.

I go straight to the kitchen to drink some water. I cannot handle situations like this.

Jihyo followed me and I offered her some water which she literaly drank in two seconds. Our leader-nim is stressed out, thanks to those gays.

"What are we supposed to do Jihyo-ah?" I asked her, but instead of answering she broke into tears. I immediately hugged her.

"Damn. What do you guys want me to do if you're all crying like that?" I mumbled, but I think she heard it though.

"I'm sorry unnie, I just feel like I'm not doing my job properly as a leader. This is so mess up." Jihyo replied to my loud thoughts.

"It is not your fault Jihyo. It's their hormones, don't blame yourself."

"But still---"

"Shhh. It's fine." I shushed her for her furthermore self-blame statements.

I was in the midst of comforting our leader when we heard some rumbling noises coming from the living room, it's like things are falling on the ground.

We both came to check it out, only to see our clumsy manager, who has the same name as me, Nayeon unnie, dropped all the groceries and supplies she had brought for us. Me and Jihyo came to help immediately.

"I'm sorry, it slipped." we just laughed at our managers reason. Everything always slipped from her hands, just like Sana.

It lightened the heavy atmosphere even just for a second. Clumsiness is not always that bad, I guess.

The floor was soaked with juices and milk. So I volunteered to clean it up, but before I could get away to get something to clean the mess. I slipped into something. I think it's soap.

I could just remember my body lying on the ground with my manager and Jihyo calling my name after I hit my head into something.

Then after that all I can see in my surroundings is pitched black. I passed out. Damn.