Late Night Visits and Early Morning Revisions Pt 3

*knock knock*

My eyes snapped open to meet darkness and the soft silhouettes of my figure on the floor. I swear I heard someone knock so I wanted to go see who would knock so late. When I tried to get up, the figure lying down next to me groaned.

"Let the watchmen get it. Go back to sleep you need the to rest tonight." I turned around and saw Akashi lightly close his eyes and tighten his grip around me.

"But what if its for you?"

"Someone visiting me in the middle of the night? I can assure you the people I befriend would not be up so late...and I would like to join them in slumber."

I looked at him one last time and then lay my head down trying to get the thoughts of who he would befriend out of my mind.

Soon I heard the sound of feet rushing down the hall and the huge double doors opened.

A small little girl with such petite features stood in the doorway and bowed shaking with self consciousness. My heart instantly softened. My head filled with questions on why Akashi has such a young maid.

"A-Akashi. A visitor has c-come for you."

I smiled at the girl then turned behind to Akashi. He seemed to know what I was about to say before I let it slip out out of my lips.

"Tragic really. I found her one day walking back from school." he leaned in next to my ear so she couldn't hear." She was being bothered by some nasty perverts and after I had helped her and offered to take her home she said she had no home." then he threw the covers off himself and started to get up continuing his story."She was so cute I decided to take her in and raise her myself. Of course I want respect in any children I meet so she will be serving as a maid for a week so she learns manners and how to properly address people she meets.

He walked up and bend down to pat her head and smile. "Now Akemi. You must add -sama to people of higher class as you. I admire your thinking of not being lower than others. Reminds me of myself."

"A-Akashi-sama! I d-didn't mean-!"

"Its fine. Do you mind keeping (Name) company?"

"O-of course Akashi-Sama! I won't fail this time!"

"Good Akemi."He walked out and headed to see who was visiting.

I patted the spot next to me and invited her to come join me on the bed. "A-Akashi-sama says that I should always stand and not take such offers."

"I'll let Akashi know that I said you can join me." She smiled and all of her nervousness seemed to escape from between her teeth that sparkled when she smiled.

¥¥¥¥¥Lets get to know Akemi shall we?¥¥¥¥¥

Akemi had beautiful long black hair with eyes like Kise's. Her bubbly personality reminded me of him too. She sat cross legged between my legs while I braided her hair and asked her questions.

"How old are you?"

"I am seven years young!"

"Favorite color?"

"Red."

"Food?"

"Tofu soup! Akashi makes it often and it's sooo good!"

"What do you wanna be when you grow up?"

"I wanna be Akashi."

"Do you like him? He's not too stern with you is he? Cause then I'll steal you from him!"