Late night Visits and Early Morning Revisions Pt2

.... I moved out of the way before his mouth could meet mine. But he suddenly grabbed my chin and stared intently into my eyes.

"I'm sorry (Name). I shouldn't have disrespected you as a strong independent woman. I should have more manners present in my attitude towards you right now. I bet you're still shaken up so I'll leave. I know how hard it is to see the ugly side of someone whom you hold dear. I reside across the hall if you need my assistance in anything. Don't be afraid to ask."

When I looked into his eyes, I no longer saw the intimidation of the Emporer usually present.  I saw gentle sincerity. His eyes suddenly flashed from mismatch to solid red eyes.

Taiga's eyes, those of a caring brother.

I felt tears overflow my eyes as I tried to keep my emotions under control. I don't need the permanent image of little 'ol helpless me crying in everyone's mind. I hated being seen as weak even though I am. I quickly lunged forward and threw my arms around Akashi, hugging him tight.

"W-Why are you being s-so nice to m-me? I-I've done nothing b-but get you mad and cause you grief and pity. Please don't look at me with with such pity and sincerity! I'd much rather you look at me in disgust! I don't deserve anyone's pity especially someone as nice and caring as you!" I yelled hitting his chest a little. He didn't seem to be effected in any way and that got me more angry building more tears.

He pet my hair and let me cry on his shoulder while I continued to angrily rant about him and I. "I'm worthless! I don't deserve someone as caring as you in my life!"

After that statement he grabbed my wrist right before it was about to come down on his chest. He searched my eyes with a angry look, and shook his head 'no'

"You are wrong (Name). None of this is your fault. You are not a burden to anyone and most certainly are not useless. If anything, I don't deserve to be here comforting you right this moment. Someone you know and can trust better then me should have held you in there arms. I have trouble expressing emotion but only because I see it as worthless and another burden on the life I am expected to lead. But the moment you called me crying...it released years and years of tears and aggression that have been built up. You made me feel emotion again. The slightest bit of pain and sorrow was heaven! You caused that (name)! Not even my own parents could have the capability to do such a impossible task! You are not worthless! You bring out the best in not only me,but anyone you are around! Now I know I'm no Taiga but, I wanna be the one you can talk to about anything without the slightest fear."

He smiled at me and released my wrists.

"I wanna be you when I grow up."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

*dying*